How to do re-texture mappig

Well good evening everyone,
This topic would talk about texture mapping, well it's kinda easy. If you want to learn texture mapping, then you should know what is filterscript and pawno scripting. If you know it, then very good, if you don't know it, search on ****** about it. So texture mapping is all about the coding and mapping. Some question might appear in your mind, I will answer them all.

What is texture mapping?

Texture mapping is that when you use an object's texture on another and make it awesome.

Some examples of textured mapping:

Software's needed?

Well, there are two options. Either you can you use this filterscript or you can use pawno script( Map Editor is needed).

How?

So, it's kinda easy. I will tell you, I hope that you will like it.

If you cannot understand this, then you may watch this video

Step 1:

For texture mapping codes, you may go this site and then click on the texture you want.

Step 2:

What's next? o.O? Copy up the pawn code

Step 3:

Open your GM or the map file and paste it there!

Step 4

Suppose this is your object:
PHP код:
CreateObject(19377, -2605.29004436.654881097.109500.0000090.000000.00000); 
Now you have to edit the texture pawn code something like this:
PHP код:
SetObjectMaterial(CreateObject(...), 018202"w_towncs_t""concretebig4256128"0xFFFFFFFF);
to:
SetObjectMaterial(CreateObject(19377, -2605.29004436.654881097.109500.0000090.000000.00000), 018202"w_towncs_t""concretebig4256128"0xFFFFFFFF); 
Credits:

Tuntun
****** Images

Hope that you guys like it

You are not explaining some of the most important parts of the SetObjectMaterial. From what I see, this is just copy/paste of a Pawno code given by a website. For example, what is the 0 in the SetObjectMaterial? Just an example, but there are still a lot to be worked on.

If you cannot understand, please then look at the video(mentioned above) and I will keep these things in my mind, while make a tutorial.

Seems like a lot of work when there are plenty of map editors with texturing features.

Stop saying pawno code pawno code its pawn pawno is an editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems like a lot of work when there are plenty of map editors with texturing features.
Ik, but it is just a way and can you please tell the software.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop saying pawno code pawno code its pawn pawno is an editor
Sorry

With TEXTURE studio you've just linked in your topic, you can view and set textures in-game.

The tutorial is bad explained tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe.77
Посмотреть сообщение
With TEXTURE studio you've just linked in your topic, you can view and set textures in-game.

The tutorial is bad explained tbh.
I have mentioned that either you can use this or do it manually.