Question regarding hidden commands

Hello, I work for someone currently and I don't know him so good and I don't want him to scam me and just take the gamemode then block me.

So, please give me tips and tricks to hide commands in the gamemode in case that happens also if possible to hide something in the mysql database that I can use?

What I recommend you to do is probably place a timer that executes a ClientMessage saying "Gamemode made by AndreiWow" and only give him the AMX file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeah
Посмотреть сообщение
What I recommend you to do is probably place a timer that executes a ClientMessage saying "Gamemode made by AndreiWow" and only give him the AMX file.
Yea, I tought of that too, but it will be easy for him to remove it, will simply search for the message, can't I add the message in the Mysql database and call it in the gamemode?

You can make the whole gamemode unusable thru an http request

just place a file on a webserver that decides if he can play, either write 0 / 1 to it, if it is 0, close the server if not run the gamemode

Also, use DeAMX

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
You can make the whole gamemode unusable thru an http request

just place a file on a webserver that decides if he can play, either write 0 / 1 to it, if it is 0, close the server if not run the gamemode

Also, use DeAMX
Not sure how to make that file

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiWow
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure how to make that file
It is actually quite easy, get a webserver (VPS with running apache) or public webspace, inside of the html folder of apache / in your public folder you just place a file called (insert a name).txt and then you send an HTTP(0, HTTP_GET, "http://SERVERADDRESS/(insert a name).txt", "", "CALLBACK TO RECEIVE DATA");

as result u will get a string containing eithre 0 or 1 , depending on what you put into the file

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiWow
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea, I tought of that too, but it will be easy for him to remove it, will simply search for the message, can't I add the message in the Mysql database and call it in the gamemode?
He won't be able to remove code from an AMX file without decompiling it first which he probably does not know how to do.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
He won't be able to remove code from an AMX file.
Dude, he can decompile, if u don't know that, don't talk.
That's why i told him to use DeAMX.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
He won't be able to remove code from an AMX file without decompiling it first which he probably does not know how to do.
I just added an antiDeAMX to it so it will work now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude, he can decompile, if u don't know that, don't talk.
That's why i told him to use DeAMX.
Yeah, i edited the post right after realizing that bud.