What do you think about the latest update of Gta 5?

To me, It's more like a fast and furious game now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfBQkIG8ymw

There's that 1% of players - whales, they call them - that keep pumping money into this game by buying cash cards. In order to keep those players spending money the only things that get added are extremely expensive cosmetic things like cars and clothes (195k GTA$ for a dumb van than you can buy for 5k in real life). If every one of those dimwits would stop buying cash cards then perhaps we'd see some real content.

I'd much rather have a paid DLC like Episodes From Liberty City than this crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
There's that 1% of players - whales, they call them - that keep pumping money into this game by buying cash cards. In order to keep those players spending money the only things that get added are extremely expensive cosmetic things like cars and clothes (195k GTA$ for a dumb van than you can buy for 5k in real life). If every one of those dimwits would stop buying cash cards then perhaps we'd see some real content.

jajaj I feel you brotha, they should have called it GTA Online: buy shark cards dlc instead

lmao that scene with those cars in parachute

I don't know what your on but i really like this update, sure it's expensive but i've seen some people reviewing the new business parking tower and the cars I actually feel like buying 5 8mil sharkcards right now

It has its ups and downs.
The elegy makes most of it, for me. The other vehicles are also nice, but I'm not really a fan. I do like the Fast and Furious references.
The special vehicles can be fun, but they're not very useful. I'll probably buy the ramp car and the ruiner when they're on sale, and that's it.

The car import/export doesn't really cut it.
I'll admit that the missions are fun, but you don't get payed as you would expect, and there's also a major cooldown timer after exporting 4 cars.
On top of that, collection cars are too freakin' rare, and you only get to have one 40 slot warehouse at a time. I hope I get good money for collections.

In terms of bugs, yes. They fixed a lot of them, including the interaction menu.
Further more, they're allowing more clothing combinations, which is nice.

I for one have an issue with my elegy. I repair it, but the upper part of the rear bumper is missing. (picture here)
I'm currently waiting for a response from R* support.

All in all, it's a good update. A lot of people got what they wanted.

Yeah, would much rather see more story based DLC's than that.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

You are so right!

What's with the low FPS on that video?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
There's a rumor that they're planning to add Las Venturas and San Fierro, and that it would be a full payed DLC.
It's supposed to come out sometime in 2018.