Complete gamemode?

Hello everyone; As you can see the Subject, I wanted to talk about a complete and well made gamemode.

I've my own server and my own gamemode which is made from scratch and 0 too 100 by myself, I am running the server since 2 months ago, but I think it was a failure; however It was not on hosted tab and it was in an old client's Internet list, so basically conditions of the server had effects on it too.

But anyway, I am going to purchase the Hosted Tab for my server; And I thought that before purchasing for it, I have to make the server totally ready for getting players, and make the gamemode and server fully done and complete.

My gamemode and server genre is Freeroam; I was a Freeroam Server Player, for 2 years on SA-MP, but the server got closed and I decided to make my own Freeroam server, So I've made the gamemode from scratch but I feel like it's not a complete gamemode or a complete server which people will be addicted to it or like it very much for playing it, so I thought to make this topic and ask from you, that how a gamemode can be 100% complete and be Well done and well made? I needed to ask from a experienced person, so I thought that SA-MP forums are the best place to do it. I want to know how can I complete a server gamemode, I have did so many things and the gamemode is almost 7k lines, But I feel like it's not good or enjoyable because it's not complete.

Thanks for your time.
Regards, Farzam.

I can assure you that your gamemode might never be done in 100%. There's always something new to create, just listen to the community and choose possible things you would like to feature in the next update. 7k lines don't matter, it may be even 500 lines aswell - it all depends on how you do it, if players are going to like it & overall gameplay which is basically one of the most important aspects of your server.
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
Посмотреть сообщение
I can assure you that your gamemode might never be done in 100%. There's always something new to create, just listen to the community and choose possible things you would like to feature in the next update. 7k lines don't matter, it may be even 500 lines aswell - it all depends on how you do it, if players are going to like it & overall gameplay which is basically one of the most important aspects of your server.
Good luck!
indeed.

i have a gamemode ( +200 files every file has +2000 lines at last ) +30K Lines and i still think there some thing missing never stop i added on this gamemode all types of games but every day something new released :/
you can't even finish ur gamemode every gamemode needs something. just try think

i need to do a ramping system and phone system and SMS System .....

you will can't stop thinking