[Off] Help vps

How can I Know Who Attacked me my vps? ips and everything.

If you mean DDOS ATTACK I think you Cant.

I can probably say from experience that your probably not being ddosed, your just experiencing bad Internet connection.

You guys should learn more about how networking works, at least the basics before attempting to run a server, it would benefit you greatly if you understand how packets and packet loss works, and then understand how to properly collect data usage and compare it to previous usage. Only that way would you understand if you were being ddosed.

Most of the cases where people think they are being ddosed, normally ends being their fault, due to lack of knowledge with networking, and therefore jumping to the conclusion that they are being ddosed, however in most cases this is not correct. Please check that all your server settings are correct, and check to see how many players were affected, if the whole server has been effected then its possible that you are being attacked, but then again the script you run can also cause issues if your code is hung up for small amounts of time.

Check your script on a development server, with a few people on it. Only give the ip to the people who are helping you test it.