Change player skin without remove his currently animation ?

Hi, i gona create some shit, anything were good before i realize SA-MP SetPlayerSkin also remove player currently animations. That really mess me up. Does anyone know what trick for avoid this thing? Thanks you !

...restart the animation directly after changeing the skin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliber
Посмотреть сообщение
...restart the animation directly after changeing the skin?
That what i talking about man, do you know the way for fix this?

https://*********/-Dc1skALVW8

Here is my problem. When set skin he was get back the position before apply animation !

Well does your animation use lockx and locky? We can only really guide you if you can't provide us with code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
Посмотреть сообщение
Well does your animation use lockx and locky? We can only really guide you if you can't provide us with code.
No, i was try all of them but still break animation. I don't know why

Here is animation code, if you lockX, lockY = 1, your character won't moving when animation started (Cuz there is wall), he just stay on that position and do the anim. If you unfreeze that anim when finish, your character will get back position like setskin.

Here is my final animation code apply !

ApplyAnimation(playerid, "CLOTHES", "CLO_In", 4.1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1);

https://*********/IWRliatAAaY?t=2m30s Here is what i wanted to do. But ...

Set skin first then apply animation?

Quote:

lockx If set to 0, the player is returned to their old X coordinate once the animation is complete (for animations that move the player such as walking). 1 will not return them to their old position.

I think you're right about the wall thing, so you may need to use a combination of SetPlayerPos, SetPlayerFacingAngle, SetTimerEx etc. So you get teleported at the end of the animation, and you'll just have to mess with it until it works fluently.

And that kinda ruins the illusion SickAttack, lol.

Just use SetPlayerPos. Your position never changes even when the animation is playing.

EDIT: Although if you HAVE to use that specific animation, there's not really much you can do to combat that, if I remember correctly.