Mta map editor or Map construction?

Hello! I am very interested in mapping, however I am confused on what program should I use, so, to save up some time instead of testing each of these programs and contrast them, I would just like to ask all the experienced mappers out there each of their opinions regarding these two known programs for mapping. Which is more efficient and better to use, especially for beginner mappers who want to learn mapping for SAMP, Mta map editor or Map construction?

I personally don't really like out-of-game (for lack of better word) map editors. Movement is far too rigid for my liking so I tend to lose a lot of time fiddling with coordinates to get the position just right. The only upside to those editors versus MTA is that they include the custom SA-MP objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I personally don't really like out-of-game (for lack of better word) map editors. Movement is far too rigid for my liking so I tend to lose a lot of time fiddling with coordinates to get the position just right. The only upside to those editors versus MTA is that they include the custom SA-MP objects.
So, Vince, what in-game map editor would you recommend?

Well since you are new to mapping I'd suggest you to start off with MTA.The program is commonly used for beginners and in making small maps.It's easy too and once you get used to it then you can move on to other editors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
Well since you are new to mapping I'd suggest you to start off with MTA.The program is commonly used for beginners and in making small maps.It's easy too and once you get used to it then you can move on to other editors.
Alright, thanks Keith!

I think u should using Map Editor because some objects in MTA cant add into SA-MP

MTA map editor map the objects x10 times "if you creating an interior with the SA-MP with 50 object the same interior will take over 100 object with MTA map editor" + SA-MP map editor have more objects than MTA .
For me i recommend SA-MP map editor .

I recommend you using MTA, because I think it's easier for use and It has friendly interface.

Map editors have more objects than MTA, there's not doubt in that but they are really hard to get used to especially if you're new to mapping, that's why MTA would be the right choice.