Streaming objects? [HELP!]

Hi guys.

I have some probably unsual question. I have in plan to start working on my first server whic will be survival themed, like dayz standalone etc. I know a lot of people will say: "Dont bother, dont even try etc" but rly i dont care for that opinion.

My question is, will streamer support custom map made from zero/strach? In my plan i have map, whic i will make from zero, with all custom objects samp provides. But i know when i started server ( RP ) in my country allways i hade problems with streamer, cause he loads objects so slow. I think some people know my work with mapping, im not using 15123213 amount objects in one map, im just using that much amount i think its fine and that my map looks perfect.

So my question is, will streamer support island made frome zero + all houses on that island, trees, roads, trash, old cars, etc etc? I dont know how much objects it will be cause i didnt start with project. My scripter is telling me its not going to be a problem, but i wanna hear something similar from also guys who scripts a lots of year and have knowlage in that field. Big thaks!

The streamer can support probably more objects than you can even create. However, the streamer will only be able to show a maximum of 1000 objects at any given time. You need to take this into account when you consider stream distance and the number of objects in the area. Note, this does NOT mean you can't create more than 1000 objects. This just means you cannot have more than 1000 objects streamed in one area at the same time.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits