[FilterScript] Very Simple Intro TextDraw [For Begginners]

I Made This Login TextDraw in Less Than 10 Minutes, I am a beginner in scripting so i decided to release this here

Download:
SolidFiles

You have did nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal99
Посмотреть сообщение
I am a beginner in scripting...
if so..
then good work..next time make it more awesome , waiting your works

Quote:

if so..
then good work..next time make it more awesome , waiting your works
I'm a new comer to scripting

Quote:

Sorry mate but you literally made two textdraws with text, if you made it through PAWN itself and didnt use any editors then good job, but I would recommend using something like iPleomax Textdraw Editor its easy and you can do really nice TDs with it.

Yes, I did use iPleo Text Draw Editor to make that so its kinda something alot to me.

Nice JOB Xavier best script ever....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKhan
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice JOB Xavier best script ever....
-.- see for post.

So well,
I'm not sure anyone can call this for a filterscript.. I know you're new, still learning.. But.. Look at it, do you see anything special in it? Something? All me and the community can see are two textdraws which would take anyone minutes or seconds to create. If I should be really honest.. The colors don't fit, It isn't good.. But you should keep trying, but just.. Don't release something like this, keep doing things, but don't release them just do release something or get reputations. That wont get you anywhere. You yourself said you made this in 10minutes. I think that it should be clear that you shouldn't release it then. Keep trying, don't stop, but don't release something like this simple.

I'd make such thing in less than 30 seconds, nothing special, 1 star.

Nothing special! But its nice

Nice

*facepalm*

You don't have to assholes about it, just what he said he's a beginner that's why it's a big deal for him if you don't like it simply don't comment.

OT: Good job.