Server time bug

I have a server.And the time which it displays bugs many things.I mean like i downloaded gagi's house system and when i createhouse and try to lock it the password bar flickers in the server time place and i can't enter the pass. So any help? Here is the link of gamemode http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/Y9TxlXD9/file.html [and yeah it is public gm] and i get this error too while running samp-server.exe sscanf warning format specifier does not match parameter count

Update the plugins recompile, if the time is wrong on server, is host fault, samp take the host hour and date

No i mean that if i use password of gagi's house system to lock house the password box appears flashing on the server time location and i cant event use the password

Check the dialog maybe password dialog have id 8 and that sistem have the same dialogid

this is the line
Код:
YCMD:lockdoor(playerid, params[], help)
{
		#pragma unused params
  		#pragma unused help
       	        new h = Player[playerid][Houseid];
                if(h == 999) return SCM(playerid,COLOR_RED,"EROR: "COL_WHITE"You don't have a house.");
		if(House[h][Lock] == 1) return SCM(playerid,COLOR_RED,"EROR: "COL_WHITE"House is already locked.");
		if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,3.0,House[h][EnterX],House[h][EnterY],House[h][EnterZ])) return SCM(playerid,COLOR_RED,"EROR: "COL_WHITE"You are not near your house");
		Choose[playerid] = 1;
		TextDrawSetString(LockTD3[playerid],"~r~1 ~w~2 3~n~4 5 6~n~7 8 9~n~  0");
		TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid,LockTD0[playerid]);
		TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid,LockTD1[playerid]);
		TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid,LockTD2[playerid]);
		TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid,LockTD3[playerid]);
		TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid,LockTD4[playerid]);
		TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid,LockTD5[playerid]);
		TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid,LockTD6[playerid]);
		TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,false);
		format(TypeText[playerid],5,"");
		TextDrawSetString(LockTD2[playerid],TypeText[playerid]);