DNS Problem

Hello i have samp server domain forum etc.. for a long time and now i wanna connect domain with my samp server i wanna create something like samp.mydomain.com:7777 im trying that a few days so i loged in my control panel from domain and found DNS section and press add A record and i add name "samp" and points to "my IP" and pres save just link in picture and i cant connect i have retrieving info..

I tried that with CloudFlare added A record and same problem if someone can help me please.

I'm not too informed on stuff like this, but if you haven't tried it, type out the whole domain name as the host (ex samp.mydomain.com) rather than just samp.

No valid domain name can end with "samp" (yet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTV
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not too informed on stuff like this, but if you haven't tried it, type out the whole domain name as the host (ex samp.mydomain.com) rather than just samp.
i cant do that because dns dont work like that. Thanks for trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik
Посмотреть сообщение
No valid domain name can end with "samp" (yet).
i know

bump please

It can take up to 24 hours for the change to propagate through the DNS system. And if you'd have respected the rule of this forum that says you can't bump within 24 hours then you probably wouldn't have to do so, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
It can take up to 24 hours for the change to propagate through the DNS system. And if you'd have respected the rule of this forum that says you can't bump within 24 hours then you probably wouldn't have to do so, either.
First sorry for bump i dont know what more to say. Second i tried to wait 48h for DNS and nothing.

bump