PlayAudioStreamForPlayer

I'm having an issue with PlayAudioStreamForPlayer (could be client sided) where when audio is suppose to play, it doesn't. I know it's connecting properly since I have the audio messages enabled to check that, my radio volume is up so that I can hear it, and that it's a valid url. The audio sometimes works, but for a quick moment before it goes silent again. Anything that could be causing this?

I used to have this problem. It ended up being an issue with my GTA audio files. Anyways, maybe show the code that's playing it?

I can't show it, but I can tell you that it uses dynamic areas as a form of detecting when a player's in range of the audio source, so when they're in the same areaid as the audio source, the audio plays. It also uses the extra params to define the coords and range it can be heard from if that also helps.

I get this problem in a hosted server maybe a samp bug perhaps?

Example:
public OnPlayerConnect
{
PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "URL");
return1;
}

public OnPlayerDisconnect
{
StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "URL");
return1;
}

Do you use that?

I used it how I described, when players enter dynamic areas.

I'm still having this issue, even with making a test command to just play an audio link rather than entering a dynamic area. Is there any fix to this?

The URL have to finish by. mp3 (err i think

I've narrowed down the cause of the problem, but only asks the question, Is there anything that prevents the functionality of PlayAudioStreamForPlayer (ex. a plugin that conflicts)?