How to start with mysql, basical things ?

Well, promise i am not mysql expert even i only worked on c++, java and save systems such as dini and udb (slowly system today).

So my request was how to start on the installation of mysql on a gamemode that doesn't have it; like for example from an easy thing such as connect the server to a database, and if on mysql tables a certain password miss, the server runs the side command rcon_exit, to avoid gamemodes in case of '.amx' steals etc..

Thanks & Regards,
Your pacific Harty.

You could start by learning MySQL before trying to implement it in PAWN; query syntax, database normalization (foreign keys, relations, table layouts,...) and if you're already fluent with the SA-MP functions and PAWN, you can check out the various tutorials on MySQL within PAWN here on the forum.

You could also learn MySQL by using it in your gamemode, but it sure is a bit of a struggle. I learned it this way.

There is a three-part tutorial about database normalization by Vince and a tutorial about creating a login/register script with BlueG's MySQL plugin by Overhaul in my signature.

You will need to learn SQL first otherwise you really don't stand a chance.

I recommend you to do some research in the net about SQL first.

About tables and phpmyadmin i understand, my issues start when i need to script on the gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harty
Посмотреть сообщение
About tables and phpmyadmin i understand, my issues start when i need to script on the gamemode.
Look for tutorials. That's why they exist. So people don't have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=574714

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Look for tutorials. That's why they exist. So people don't have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=574714
Forum exists for that.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harty
Посмотреть сообщение
Forum exists for that.

Regards.
You're right. But still, this section isn't for questions, requests or to get some tips. There are other sections for these things. This section is for requesting help on a script you created (by providing code).

The things you are requesting for, can be found on tutorials.