Fireman job help

I need a help in creating fireman job.I want to detect when player is aiming fire object with firetruck,but i can't find the working code..

Код:
if(HOLDING(KEY_FIRE) && GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 407) {
        new Float: fAimingCoords[3];
	GetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, fAimingCoords[0], fAimingCoords[1], fAimingCoords[2]);
	new Float: pos[3];
	GetDynamicObjectPos(vatra[0], pos[0], pos[1], pos[2]);
	if(IsPointInRangeOfPoint(pos[0], pos[1], pos[2], fAimingCoords[0], fAimingCoords[1], fAimingCoords[2], 3.0))
	{
		DestroyDynamicObject(vatra[0]);
	}
}

stock IsPointInRangeOfPoint(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:x2, Float:y2, Float:z2, Float:range)
{
	x2 -= x;
	y2 -= y;
	z2 -= z;
	return ((x2 * x2) + (y2 * y2) + (z2 * z2)) < (range * range);
}

The HOLDING macro is often used wrongly. What is usually desired is PRESSED and RELEASED. OnPlayerKeyStateChange is only called when a key changes. You can press and then hold KEY_FIRE for an eternity but it will still only register a press when you first press it and a release when you release it. Only if you press an additional while still holding KEY_FIRE will it register as holding.

You will need to set a timer when they first press the key and it and kill the timer when they release it. Alternatively, set and unset a variable and use OnPlayerUpdate if you require faster interaction.

Okay,but that's not the problem,i get wrong aiming coords,i need to know if there is some other method to get aiming coords from firetruck...

BUMP !

Anybody knows?

tested, it works

PHP код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid,newkeys,oldkeys){

if(
HOLDING(KEY_FIRE) && GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 407) {
        new 
Float:fAimingCoords[5],Float:NewCoords[3],Float:pos[3];

GetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),fAimingCoords[0],fAimingCoords[1],fAimingCoords[2]);

GetPlayerCameraRotation(playerid,fAimingCoords[3],fAimingCoords[4]);

GetPointInFront3D(fAimingCoords[0],fAimingCoords[1],fAimingCoords[2],fAimingCoords[3],fAimingCoords[4],10.0,NewCoords[0],NewCoords[1],NewCoords[2]);

//Here you can do loops searching fire

GetDynamicObjectPos(vatra[0],pos[0],pos[1],pos[2]);
        if(
IsPointNearly2Points3D(pos[0],pos[1],pos[2],fAimingCoords[0],fAimingCoords[1],fAimingCoords[2],NewCoords[0],NewCoords[1],NewCoords[2],3.0)){

DestroyDynamicObject(vatra[0]);
        }

}

return 
1;

Include:
3DTryg.inc

Thank you man,it works!! REP+