How to install a house and cars sytem ?

Hi, I'm new here, my native language is not English so I apologize for the mistakes that I have.

Continuing a few years ago I started a script to give to a very famous server vercion 3c (I'm not sure that they can give names so I dont). Well the thing is, now I have a VPS server and could put online, I did and but of course, never ends at 100% this GM and now after so long since I made I have no idea how to add this, the GM of that it was taking data and basing is SATDM, but I can not enter the house system, it gives me a lot of mistakes in trying to put so let me know if anyone here could please spend some script to install type, if asked i put my data from my script and try to include as system house and tell me SATDM errors are certainly silly things for me, and I apologize for that.
Well, on the other hand no, I do not want to change the 3c vercion I'm pretty good.
Of course, I thank you for having read this.

Fernix.

try to make it a filterscript and add the name of that in your server.cfg

But where i can get the code if the GM of SATDM is very hard for me i'm so new at pawn

You need to learn pawn. There is no easy way to go about it that will benefit you.

If you're given what you are wanting, you'll find a problem with it, and need it "fixed".

You're better to learn, or hire someone to do it for you.

If you're new to pawn, try making a simple gamemode (DM, Racing, ...) to lean more and more,
Checkout tutorials and shit... You'll learn faster than posting help.

If you need help on SATDM i am the right person to ask for.

I want to put the server online but i cannot finish, i cant learn pawno again, i'm under PHP&MySQL, if anyone want to help me i can pay with 3 months of hosting (250mb/s, Intel Xeon, 1gb Ram, at USA Oregon).

If anyone interested, Pm

Thanks You.