undefined symbol problem

hey guys I added some commands to my gamemode script but when I compiled I got those errors :

error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
error 027: invalid character constant
error 017: undefined symbol "see"
error 017: undefined symbol "the"

But normally I shouldn't have to define those words. I don't know how to fix it can you help me out ? here's the script :

Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
	if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/help",true)==0)
	{
	    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Help Panel", "To see the Player Commands Panel type  /cmds\nTo see the Admins Commands Panel type /xcommands\nTo see the Rcon Panel type /rcmds", "OK", "");
	}
	if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/cmds",true)==0)
	{
	    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Player Commands", "/admins (to see the online admins)\n/register (to register into a new account)\n/login (to login)\n/logout (to logout)\n/sm (to display server message)\n/xinfo (Display the script information)\n/myrank (see your rank)\n/rankhelp (rank information)\n/veh (spawn a vehicle, only after prestige)\n/house (to open the house menu)\n/kickfromhouse (to kick someone out of your house)\n/takehousekeys (to take your house keys from a player)\n/givehousekeys (to give your house keys to a player)\n/myhousekeys\n/fhelp (faction commands))", "OK", "");
  		return 1;
 	}
 	if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/rcmds",true)==0)
 	{
		if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
		{
			return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You are not an Rcon admin");
  		}
		if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
		{
		    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Rcon Admin Commands", "/givexp (to give xp to a player)\n/createhouse (to create a house)\n/deletehouse (to delete a house)\n/resethouse (to reset a house)\n/hsetprice (to set a price for a house)\n/hsetinterior (to set the interior of a house)\n/gotohouse (to go to someone's house)\n/givelvl (to give more levels to a player)\n/giveprestige (to give more prestige to a player)\n/resetrank (to reset a player's rank)\n/rdm (to activate the ranks debug mode))", "OK", "");
			return 1; //Execute the above code.
		}
	}
	return 0;
}
The underlined line is the one that supposedly have the errors

I think what the text is very long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jastak
Посмотреть сообщение
I think what the text is very long.
Thanks, problem solved.

I think to do this you use a string, format it, and put it in to the dialogue by referencing the string itself.

You want to have a look around, I'm sure I've seen people do it with that. I still am unsure though.

Also mind what dialogue box style you are putting that in.