Problem Compiling INC file error

Hey guys i needed a help with the issue i cant compile a script.

its not my script its an open source ( https://github.com/Southclaw/ScavengeSurvive)

any help will be appreciated and +REP and i can provide him a SAMP server if he wants.

i get these errors :

Код:
D:\COPS AND ROBBERS\samp037_svr_R1_win32\pawno\include\sqlitei.inc(969) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_mem_handle"
D:\COPS AND ROBBERS\samp037_svr_R1_win32\pawno\include\sqlitei.inc(978) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_mem_handle"
D:\COPS AND ROBBERS\samp037_svr_R1_win32\pawno\include\sqlitei.inc(2159) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_mem_handle"
SS/Core/World/WeaponsCache.pwn(113) : error 017: undefined symbol "drawdistance"
SS/Core/World/WeaponsCache.pwn(113) : warning 215: expression has no effect
SS/Core/World/WeaponsCache.pwn(113) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
SS/Core/World/WeaponsCache.pwn(113) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
SS/Core/World/WeaponsCache.pwn(113) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.

sqlitei.inc(2159) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_mem_handle" - upgrade/downgrade your sql lite this means that the current version doesnt allow them functions which means they've ethier been removed or not added yet
the other ones you'd have the show the line for someone to fix

can you give me a sqlitei version i will fix the script error myself