Why I'm not able to ??

Hello,

I wanted to know that when Im trying to advertise my website I posted over here and after sometime it gets deleted

Because it is not allowed? lol

BUMP read

http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=74

If you mean that the advert you post under Server Advertisements section, they get cleared/deleted every month.

If you mean something else then it's probably because it's not allowed.

Do you know what this category is ?
Did you know that every forum has rules ?
If yes, did you read them ?
If no, go and read them.

Obviously your website wasn't made by you (there is a little sign on the right saying who made it, which also doesn't have any content on his website), the website was made with bootstrap, the tos is lorem impusom, pp is lorem imposum and your email is your_email_address@email-server.com, really, I don't see the future of it.
Building a social network isn't just copy, build and launch. your website won't get filled if this is the maximum effort you put on it.

From my POV, don't bother adv.

P.S. KaperBook

Bro you should understand it that I made it

He posted clear arguments. Those arguments support his statement. If you want to prove him wrong, bring out some facts or leave it be.
And it doesn't matter who created that damn website. It has no future because it doesn't present anything special. It does what other social networks do way better. If you want to have success, you need to innovate.

Now regarding your posts, this forum only allows you to advertise your SA-MP server, because this forum is freakin' dedicated to SA-MP.
The only way to advertise your website here is through your signature, so refrain from posting about it again, unless you want to end up getting banned.

Okay thanks for you're information

Seems a bit weird how you can log into a social networking site with another social networking site (********)