[Tutorial] Way around 'Range Check Error' - Without loosing your map!

I've seen a lot of people have had problems with this, and some have lost there map. I've done a small check around the forums and seen that nobody has posted anything to fix this 'bug'? I thought why not just tell yall

When you have entered in an invalid / objectid you should see something similar to this:

I'll simply just tell you how to get rid of it!

First you can see I've entered an invalid object ID!

Open cheat engine, (I ain't giving a tutorial on this...) open the process list, then click on editor.exe.

Search for the value you entered (the invalid object ID), in this case, it will be 76233.

Once you've done the search, you should just see one valid result - change the value of it to a valid ID!

Go back on to the editor and click ok. BOOM! No more invalid object ID errors and your map is saved!

P.s. Sorry about the layout, and shittyness of the tutorial (just wanted to do a quick one :P)

Why not just fix the issue in the code instead of this ?

Or, you just click on that invalid number and press backspace button, spam with these and one number deleted and you resolve the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister0
Посмотреть сообщение
Or, you just click on that invalid number and press backspace button, spam with these and one number deleted and you resolve the problem
This is exactly what I do... XD

Spam ENTER and BACKSPACE consecutively until the digit is erased. Depending on your speed you can get in as low as one try.

I have an AHK hotkey that does this, I use AHK for everything.