Some bugs

Hello,

I'm facing some weird bugs with my server

First of all im using Whitetiger's GeoLocation after a while it gets bugged everyone who joins it gives me location unknown along with that when i ban a player it doesn't get saved to samp.ban only that specific player's account gets banned this how my system works any ideas why is this happening,if i restarted it all works good bans re saving geolocation working but after a while they get bugged all over again

Bump

bump

This is the last ban that was successfully logged in samp.ban

Code:
[13:58:05] Bogdan_Tiger has been banned by  for Bogdan_Tiger has been banned by the system for possible no-reload/rapidfire/frozen ammo

[13:58:06] [part] Bogdan_Tiger has left the server (5:2)
[13:58:06] 
[13:58:06] Ban list
[13:58:06] --------
[13:58:06]  Loaded: samp.ban
[13:58:06]
Now i will show you what happens to the bans that doesn't save :

Code:
[14:16:43] Duliaz has been banned by Ma(D)oG for (Duliaz) was banned by (Ma(D)oG) reason (lol)
Notice how it doesn't say (samp.ban reloaded)
This bug as mentioned above happens along with GEOLocation Db files won't read properly returning all cities and countries as Unknown

Try to use this one https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=190699

Most GeoIP scripts rely on an external resource. That service can and usually does have some kind of limit to the amount of inquiries you can send within a specific timespan to prevent abusive usage of the system. I have written a tutorial that explains how to store the entire IP database in a local MySQL server, which may be useful.

Okay well,what about bans,i only mentioned GEOIP because they all get bugged together for some reason

Okay so I've noticed that after a while some rcon cmds stop performing righ along with GEOIP bug and samp.ban stops writing i have got a panel in-game to manage the server like restart etc so i noticed that when those bugs occurs i can't restart the server from in-game the command doesn't work how ever i can lock/unlock server so rcon gmx is buggy

Bump

bump

BUMP!

Still exists Rcon cmds not executing !

You should check your resource usage, maybe your RAM gets exhausted and it causes all of this. Just an idea.

bump