I need help with this.

Код:
COMMAND:login(playerid, params[])
{
	new password[64],string[128];
	if(sscanf(params, "s[64]", password)) SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /login {FFFFFF}[password]");
	else
	{
	    if (GetPVarInt(playerid, "PlayerLogged") != 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are already logged in.");
	    if(strlen(params) >= 31) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Password is too long (30 Chars max).");
		format(string, sizeof(string), "users/%s.ini", PlayerName(playerid));
		if(DOF2_FileExists(string)) OnPlayerLogin(playerid,password);
	    else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "You do not have an account, type /register [password].");
	}
	return 1;
}
I would like help with the brackets, are they right because compiler keeps crashing..

The script is big, and I can't seem to find the missing bracket.

That part of the code seems to be fine. No missing brackets.

Sorry for double post,

Have you made any recent changes to your script? If yes do you know what part of the script you changed that's causing the compiler to crash?

@ZBits, the script is big and every time I use a bracket-finder it freezes and takes a long time.

I'll contact you over skype, to see if you can help me with the rest.

All that i've done is i've added something to /help just a simple sendclientmessage

That compiled perfectly, and then after that it started having problems.

comment out the bottom half of the game mode if it crashes still you have narrowed down where the problem is. Repeat this process commenting out less and less of the script until you find out whats crashing it.