Which operating system do you like?

Windows ,mac or Linux?

i like Linux for programing windows for Gaming

Linux is good because is safer than windows. But personaly I use windows

I prefer Windows because they have some more ways to include things easier and its user-friendly. I would use Linux as well but its not as user-friendly as people say and it should only be used by people who actually know alot about computers, so as i am not the only one using my computer, i cant^^.

I think I am going to change the OS on my laptop. It currently has that stupid XP, I want to change it to... OpenSUSE Linux Then every1 in my class will think like "That guy is crazy!"

Actually I've XP and Ubuntu (Linux) on my computer and my laptop is infected with the virus called "Vista"
If this stupid crap of monopoly, wouldn't have all the software and hardware distributed for it, Linux would be the best.
But as you can't play SA-MP in Linux right now (or even I'm not finding a way to get it work) and GTA IV just needs to deal with the "Games for Winscheiss", I will have to use it... <.<

XP SP3

Windows

Linux is good, If they could make games work on Linux it would be great.

UnknownScripting

Each one excels at something different so I like them all. Except Vista. It excels at being a piece of shit...and thats not a metric I like to include in my decision making process.

everything is better than Vista and Win 7. thats my opinion.