banned?

Recently i been trying to access the sa-mp website to see if there were any updates but i could not connect. At first I thought the website was down, but after months passed i decieded to try accessing site via a proxy server. It would seem that many people in the Caribbean and South America have been banned from the sa-mp homepage, support forum and the internet tab and official tab in the sa-mp client.

I would like to know why I am banned and would like to be unbanned seeing that this is my favourite GTA mod.

I'm from Trinidad and Tobago, Caribbean.

Thx in advance for your reply.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=77930.0

In short, yes all of South America is banned, no it's not your fault, no the ban won't be lifted for the foreseeable future.

well thats just great, i aint even from south america

EDIT: haha nice reply there, i think deleting it was a good idea

can i be unbanned, i dont live in south america ffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOB
OG*Elmo ]
can i be unbanned, i dont live in south america ffs!
No, because your IP range is part of the same range used by South America.

it's stupid how fat cunts in sa can ddos or w/e they did and ppl who havnt done a thing get banned for it.

only because he wants an official server....

I kinda feel bad for the kid' he wants to play this modification, but he can't =[

totally...pricks try n have fun n end up screwin it fer EVERYone...

Look, why cant we just block southamerica from our gameservers and let southamerica play with only ppl from their location, that will stop the MSDOS attacks if he block the ips correct..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzer
Look, why cant we just block southamerica from our gameservers and let southamerica play with only ppl from their location, that will stop the MSDOS attacks if he block the ips correct..
MSDOS attacks? rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional
I kinda feel bad for the kid' he wants to play this modification, but he can't =[
Nobody is stopping him.

Quote:
MSDOS? Ok.

Quote:
MSDOS? sure, and im santa lulz