Install Windows 7 - HELP!! REP+

Hi. For one hour I'm trying to get the fuck out this annoying windows 10 and install 7. I have disc, but after putting it into im getting error at setup. Okay, so I need to go to BIOS and set boot from disc. But, how the hell get there on this shitty stuff?

Use an USB to install it, it's easier imo.
And windows 10 is amazing, only you have to get used to it.

Start windows 10 normally.

1.Open your windows start menu and go to settings.
2. Go to Update & Security
3. Open recovery
4. Click on: 'go back to a previous version of windows'
5. Follow the steps.

Oh, try to backup some of your important files. Just in-case.

You'll need a legit version of Windows in order to rollback the technical preview.

Go to your boot settings it should be F12 I think or F2 then simply move your hard disk to the top and the computer will give boot priority to the hard disk and it'll allow you to use the installation of the windows before booting up windows 10.

Back to previous version is impossible, I'm getting info that old files have been deleted. Besides, this win7 what I got on disc isn't original. There must be way to do this stuff, just need to get to BIOS and set booting from disc but i got no idea how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Use an USB to install it, it's easier imo.
And windows 10 is amazing, only you have to get used to it.
Not every PC supports booting from USB..

Start up your PC and start spamming on F12 or F2 And then choose the disk you want to boot from but first make sure you got your CD inside/

I had same problem either. i just installed another windows, instead of installing my main windows 8 i had to get windows 7 .-.

Don't try win 10 guys lol

1. Use a Hirens Boot CD (format your PC or install a backup)
2. Use Windows 7 CD or USB(by .iso the Windows files) and tatata you got Windows 7.
I know also a way to overwrite Windows but i never tested on Windows 10(because i know there are bugs and its not final version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez1337
Посмотреть сообщение
Not every PC supports booting from USB..
IF your PC doesn't support booting from an USB then it's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY past time to upgrade.