Server doesn't works properly sometimes.

I have a problem which appear only sometimes after the server stayed online more than 24 hours without an restart:
-GeoIP plugin shows at country, ISP and City everytime "unknown".
-I can't add NPCs (some problem with editing npcmodels i think).
-I can't send rcon commands.

Everybody knows why this happens...and when?

Something going wrong with your server.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyriakos587
Посмотреть сообщение
Something going wrong with your server.cfg
Yes kyriakos is right. but there also some problem in the script.

Quote:

-GeoIP plugin shows at country, ISP and City everytime "unknown".

This problem on your GeoIP . update it. it will fix the problem . check there FS too.

Quote:

-I can't add NPCs (some problem with editing npcmodels i think).

check your maxnpcs in the server.cfg . and also the samp-npc.exe ( samp-npc.bin ) is in the root or not.

Quote:

-I can't send rcon commands.

Maybe in your script has some RCON blockers. You need to /rcon login password. then use /rcon command.
Or to use extranal RCON console. put rcon 1 in your server.cfg

REP me if it helpfull for you

These problems are appearing only sometimes and today i saw that the problem appear just after i use SendRconCommand("gmx");

Gmx should cause my problems?

You should not use gmx, if there some FS ( mapping or function ) . Close the server, and open it again. problem will be fix.

Bump.
I saw that i cant do everything in the scriptfiles folder while this problem appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes kyriakos is right. but there also some problem in the script.

This problem on your GeoIP . update it. it will fix the problem . check there FS too.

check your maxnpcs in the server.cfg . and also the samp-npc.exe ( samp-npc.bin ) is in the root or not.

Maybe in your script has some RCON blockers. You need to /rcon login password. then use /rcon command.
Or to use extranal RCON console. put rcon 1 in your server.cfg

REP me if it helpfull for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi007
Посмотреть сообщение
Bump.
I saw that i cant do everything in the scriptfiles folder while this problem appear.
But, did you checked my tutorial? My tutorial should work

I dont have rcon blockers
I have maxnpc 50 at server.cfg.
I have "samp-npc" file on my linux server in root.
Geoip plugin is last version.

I just looked to my problem, and i saw that my problem is not geoip, samp-npc or server.cfg. My problem is that my gamemode is not allowed to acces scriptfiles folder (in scriptfiles folder are npcmodels and geoip databases). I have a simple stock like "writelog(filename[],string[])" which writes to a log located in scriptfiles folder. Everytime my script say that it cant open the file (because the scriptfiles folder is blocked i think).

This problem appears only sometimes, after...20-24 hours from the server restart. After a server restart, all looks great.

This would appear when my host is out of RAM memory or something like that?

Bump