ScoutServer problem

I was took one server from scoutservers.com . For some reason scoutserver.com die . I mean it close for while. Now i got a problem , How do i can force close it? I cannot use the CP even RCON . will Beta tester help me for force close it? So that I can publish my another IP:Port for all

Did you use the /rcon exit command? It should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
View Post
Did you use the /rcon exit command? It should work.
I cannot also goto IG . even I was tried to use rcon.exe ( from SAMP ) So that I can accese it and close. But it also not working. I think only staff member can help me

Try to use this tool, in order to access the RCON commands.

Was there any announcement before the downtime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
View Post
Was there any announcement before the downtime?
Yep.

can u give me the link of that announcement ? PM me

Check your emails. It should be there.

Lucky . You must know about ScoutServers . Would you please tell me what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
View Post
Lucky . You must know about ScoutServers . Would you please tell me what to do?
Quote:

We sent out an a email a few days ago telling our clients that have a Beta Server that it will be terminated. The Beta Servers will be back, however there were two type of servers. The first one was given for pre-testing for our hosting company, and the second ones is after the company is open.

We encourage our clients to make a backup of the server files, and MYSQL if you have one.

This only affects users using our FREE MTA/SAMP Services.

You should have check your emails mate. There were two or three reminders before we took beta servers down and about your problem, I really can't do anything as I don't have access anymore. You can try PM'ing Phaze on here.