Votekick error !?!?

OK I did this
Код:
CMD:votekick(playerid, params[])
{
    if(pInfo[playerid][Helper] >= 1)
    {
        if(VoteOn) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xCC0000AA, "There's already a vote going on!");
        new Target, reason[64];
        if(sscanf(params, "rS(None)[64]", Target, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xCC0000AA, "USAGE: /votekick <playerid> <raason(optional)>");

VoteOn = true;
        VoteAgainst = Target;
        format(VoteReason, sizeof(VoteReason), "%s", reason);
        VoteTimer = SetTimer("VoteEnd", 60000, false);
        new string[128];
        format(string, sizeof(string), "*"COL_WHITE"* %s votekick has started against%s for %s",Name(Target), VoteReason);
        SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You have to be level 1 to use that command!");
    return 1;
}
The errors show on this line
Код:
 format(string, sizeof(string), "*"COL_WHITE"* %s has banned %s for %s",Name(Target), VoteReason);
ERROR :
Код:
error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
So either im blind and I'm missing something , either im drunk..

Hm.... I copied that line into my gamemode, and it compiled fine (once i switched out the arrays to existing ones in my script).

Btw, you have three '%s' but only two arrays assigned.
I stared on it for 5 minutes and can't figure it out either :S

Unless "rS(None)[64]" in the sscanf ' (None)' ? has something to do with it..

Oh. We have almost the exact script style (atleast when it comes to commands)

If you want to use quotation marks in your strings you'll need to escape them - https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Escape_codes

If you're trying to use colors in your string, you'll need to embed them, if you want the whole message to be one color, you'd do that with SendClientMessage/SendClientMessageToAll - https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Colour_Em...olor_embedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want to use quotation marks in your strings you'll need to escape them - https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Escape_codes

If you're trying to use colors in your string, you'll need to embed them, if you want the whole message to be one color, you'd do that with SendClientMessage/SendClientMessageToAll - https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Colour_Em...olor_embedding
Thanks but it didn't work either there must be something that I'm missing

Anybody else can help me ?

format(string, sizeof(string), "*{FFFFFF}* %s has banned for %s",Name(Target), VoteReason);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
format(string, sizeof(string), "*{FFFFFF}* %s has banned for %s",Name(Target), VoteReason);
Thanks but...
Код:
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\ALL FILES\dayzsa\DayZ\gamemodes\dayz_4.1.pwn(15606) : error 001: expected token: "-string end-", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\ALL FILES\dayzsa\DayZ\gamemodes\dayz_4.1.pwn(15606) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\ALL FILES\dayzsa\DayZ\gamemodes\dayz_4.1.pwn(15606) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\ALL FILES\dayzsa\DayZ\gamemodes\dayz_4.1.pwn(15606) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\ALL FILES\dayzsa\DayZ\gamemodes\dayz_4.1.pwn(15606) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\PC\Desktop\ALL FILES\dayzsa\DayZ\gamemodes\dayz_4.1.pwn(15606) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Still shows the errors :S

PHP код:
CMD:votekick(playeridparams[])
{
    if(
pInfo[playerid][Helper] >= 1)
    {
        if(
VoteOn) return SendClientMessage(playerid0xCC0000AA"There's already a vote going on!");
        new 
Targetreason[64];
        if(
sscanf(params"rS(None)[64]"Targetreason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid0xCC0000AA"USAGE: /votekick <playerid> <raason(optional)>");

VoteOn true;

VoteAgainst Target;

format(VoteReasonsizeof(VoteReason), "%s"reason);

VoteTimer SetTimer("VoteEnd"60000false);
        new 
string[128];

format(stringsizeof(string), "*"COL_WHITE"* %s votekick has started against%s for %s",Name(playerid),Name(Target), VoteReason);

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTBLUEstring);
    }
    else return 
SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED,"You have to be level 1 to use that command!");
    return 
1;

PHP код:
format(stringsizeof(string), "*"COL_WHITE"* %s has banned %s for %s",Nam(playerid),Name(Target), VoteReason); 
Here you go, tell me if the problem persists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youssefehab500
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
CMD:votekick(playeridparams[])
{
    if(
pInfo[playerid][Helper] >= 1)
    {
        if(
VoteOn) return SendClientMessage(playerid0xCC0000AA"There's already a vote going on!");
        new 
Targetreason[64];
        if(
sscanf(params"rS(None)[64]"Targetreason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid0xCC0000AA"USAGE: /votekick <playerid> <raason(optional)>");

VoteOn true;

VoteAgainst Target;

format(VoteReasonsizeof(VoteReason), "%s"reason);

VoteTimer SetTimer("VoteEnd"60000false);
        new 
string[128];

format(stringsizeof(string), "*"COL_WHITE"* %s votekick has started against%s for %s",Name(playerid),Name(Target), VoteReason);

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTBLUEstring);
    }
    else return 
SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED,"You have to be level 1 to use that command!");
    return 
1;

PHP код:
format(stringsizeof(string), "*"COL_WHITE"* %s has banned %s for %s",Nam(playerid),Name(Target), VoteReason); 
Here you go, tell me if the problem persists.
Yes it does lol now it shows this twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes it does lol now it shows this twice
I'm actually suspecting the *"COL_WHITE"*.
PHP код:
To
PHP код:
format(stringsizeof(string), ""COL_WHITE" %s has banned %s for %s",Nam(playerid),Name(Target), VoteReason); 
I know it isn't the problem just try it, you won't lose a thing.