Mapping: Objects doesn't appear?

Hello, I am mapping something huge, I am currently at 986 objects. The problem I have is recently, when I apply it in my server, the last items doesn't appear (I'd say the last 30-35). However, I doubt any of them is bugged since when I try to apply the codes part by part (starting from the end), when I come at the beginning, some of the first item I added doesn't appear. It appears to me like it act like theres too much object or something? do I need to convert the file somewhere when I create that many objects or something...? Any help is really needed as I spend many days working on this.
Thank you so much
**I'm not sure if I'm in the good section of the forum, if not, I'm sorry.

You are correct, your hitting the object limit.
look in the plugins subforum for "Streamer", that will allow you (virtually) unlimited number of objects, and all you need to do is include it and rename your "CreateObject" calls too "CreateDynamicObject"

Use incognito's streamer... Its better then orignal samp's natives...morever max streamer created objects valid are 4096

A huge thanks, I just checked and I also think this is the problem, I just gave you a rep, thanks again buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
Use incognito's streamer... Its better then orignal samp's natives...morever max streamer created objects valid are 4096
So the max amount of mapped item you can have is 4K? How come some stunts server got 10-15K+?
**Not sure if I understood the last part correctly

a huge thanks, ill use incognito's

Max Object allowed is 4096 i saw on the offical plugin thread... Although i have never seen 10-15k objects lol... It may cause massive lag.

Streamer allows virtually unlimited objects, and it can show a total of 500 objects (to a single user) at a time, alternatively you can set it up to show a total of 999 objects to a single user at a time, but thats adviced against.

In plain english that means
- you can have as many objects as you want
- users will see at most the 500 object's closest too them (or 999 if u up the limit)

Zeus; if you jump in to repeat my comment then at least be correct in your addition, you saw 4096 pickups max and misinterpreted that as max objects, in effect telling Insolvee something thats not true.

Insolvee; go get the Streamer plugin and do what i explained in my last comment