Getting more players

Hello, first off all sorry if this is the wrong section.

So I've been running a community for about 4 years now and things have been changing since then, hosted tab seems overloaded and doesn't look like anything going to change there, I've tried *******, no luck there, the script on my server is unique and made by the best scripter out there, it has more modes then any other server and a lot of features, very optimized as well.

Does anyone have an idea what I'm missing here to get the big playerbase?

Could it be that there's not that many players searching for english servers anymore? All tho all languages are allowed in the chat.

My best guess so far is a good mapper, that's a thing I never had on my staff crew, had to use community maps, only some maps are unique.

Anyway, all advices as welcome and criticism as well, thank you.

There are other threads created before related to this topic, if I remember well. Try searching and yeah you need unique maps.
EDIT: Also choose wisely at your administration team, they must be friendly and serious.

Well hosted tab does a big change the number of players will eventually increase but ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
There are other threads created before related to this topic, if I remember well. Try searching and yeah you need unique maps.
EDIT: Also choose wisely at your administration team, they must be friendly and serious.
these things matter try doing these things it might help and be friendly among players like as an example players love weekly events you could create maps weekly for that certain event.And try advertising your server. (Not in other servers but in this forum.)