[FilterScript] trablon's FireFight System(Fight with Fire!)

FIRST IMPRESSION
Hello guys, today i'm going to release my script that most wanted by any players.This script has an unique options on its own.This script is similar to some kind of RPG servers.(argonath rpg etc.)Did you ever imagine it that you are fighting to fire with your fire extinguisher? Well then, there is no need to say about this script.Details are on the below.You can add more fire zone by using my code scheme.If you need help, just let me know.Also, i recommend you to check up my codes to see my fire system, you will learn what is right nor what is wrong.Thanks for using my script, have a good scripting gentlemen!

INFO
When you use the command named "/startfire" , it is going to fires in idlewood zone.When you type a command named "/duty", you will get your stuff to fight with fire!
Fires have HP(100 HP), so when you are trying to fight with your stuff(fire extinguisher), that HP amount will be decreased by you.When it's #0, fire will be gone.Also every percent of fire that you fought, you will get that much cash for your duty.

ScreenShots(SS)
(( IN ATTACHMENTS ))

DOWNLOAD

Worthfull event system + rep

I really don't like the way you laid out the code, perhaps you could fix that sometime? And it's pretty hard to understand what you are trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnezia
View Post
Worthfull event system + rep
Thanks mate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
I really don't like the way you laid out the code, perhaps you could fix that sometime? And it's pretty hard to understand what you are trying to say.
Hehehe..This code style is my art.Like it nor not, i don't give a shit.Your sentence is being annoying.You are just the talker and when i saw a talker on this forum, i'd like to add more custom and unique system that scripted by me.Perhaps, you could be more realistic when you wrote a post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trablon
View Post
Thanks mate..

Hehehe..This code style is my art.Like it nor not, i don't give a shit.Your sentence is being annoying.You are just the talker and when i saw a talker on this forum, i'd like to add more custom and unique system that scripted by me.Perhaps, you could be more realistic when you wrote a post?
If you cannot take criticism, then do not post anything, you'll just end up upset and you'd probably consider leaving the forums.

Doing something different in an improper manner doesn't make your scripts "custom" and "unique", just look at the curly braces, why are they even over there?

"realistic" - Probably you should wake up and be more realistic, and take suggestions and ideas from others, rather than releasing your wrath at everyone who does.

Quote:
View Post
Thanks mate..

Take constructive criticism when you post something here.

The thing is, it's in fact not easy to understand what kind of system this is. Is it to create fire, etc?
You could have added more explanation you know

Make it attractive

@SickAttack

Allright, let's see what we got here.

First of all, your first message is totally bullshit.Do you know why?

Because you do not know how to tell your opinion about realeses of people.Look at the below that i quoted someone's post.Here you go, good example for ya'
Also, i'm not thinking to leaving from this forum, actually when i saw more talker people like you, i wanted to add more unique systems on this fucking forum and hold on, wait for my next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denNorske
View Post
Take constructive criticism when you post something here.

The thing is, it's in fact not easy to understand what kind of system this is. Is it to create fire, etc?
You could have added more explanation you know

Make it attractive
You are right, i'll edit the main post.Thanks for the review.

Quote:
View Post
@SickAttack

Allright, let's see what we got here.

First of all, your first message is totally bullshit.Do you know why?

Because you do not know how to tell your opinion about realeses of people.Look at the below that i quoted someone's post.Here you go, good example for ya'
Also, i'm not thinking to leaving from this forum, actually when i saw more talker people like you, i wanted to add more unique systems on this fucking forum and hold on, wait for my next release.

You are right, i'll edit the main post.Thanks for the review.
"talker, talker, talker" - What are you even talkering about? You do not even understand what I am trying to say. You do not even properly reason-out. All you're doing is insulting, learn how to take damn suggestions and criticism in general.

Why are you even releasing scripts, if you don't want people to point out what's right and wrong and don't give a shit what other people think?

Honestly dude, you're off to a bad start. You should just take our criticism, learn from it, and then make better scripts. Your script idea is great, but your coding is not organized or optimized. We told you how to improve, you didn't like that. You don't like what we have to say? Good, continue this dumb shit. We are only trying to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
Honestly dude, you're off to a bad start. You should just take our criticism, learn from it, and then make better scripts. Your script idea is great, but your coding is not organized or optimized. We told you how to improve, you didn't like that. You don't like what we have to say? Good, continue this dumb shit. We are only trying to help.
Nobody has asked your fucking opinion.Above the posts, already i told i have to be more specific at these codes.So, your purpose is just making this topic more controversy.Your purpose is just like that.

How old are you again? At least 10 obviously because of your join date, but no more than 11.

Not to point out much, but you've made a few obvious mistakes.
Code:
public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
        return 1;
}

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
        return 1;
}
Why do you have these callbacks if you do not use them?
Code:
#if defined FILTERSCRIPT
#else
#endif
Why are you using this pointless check? IT'S OBVIOUSLY A FILTERSCRIPT.
Code:
#define FILTERSCRIPT
Why are you telling the script it's a filterscript? The point of this definition is to identify in libraries, here there are no libraries to tell.
Code:
//=====================================================================[pragmas]
//=======================================================================[enums]
//========================================================================[news]
Pragmas, enumerators; where? News? Wtf is a 'new'? It's called a variable.

Quote:
View Post
How old are you again? At least 10 obviously because of your join date, but no more than 11.
Okay, have a nice day.

Quote:
View Post
Okay, have a nice day.
Actually it's my birthday, and I had a wonderful day. So thanks for your wishes.

Quote:
View Post
Actually it's my birthday, and I had a wonderful day. So thanks for your wishes.
Oh, my god. It's my birthday too! HBD, bro!

Awesome