Donating Site???

Hey!
Some servers have like an Donation WEBSITE, where you can buy VIP or other things, and if you purchased it, you automaticly have it ingame!
Is there any free release of a system like this?

These systems can be quite time consuming, so I doubt there would be free systems like this.

Is there maybe any specific name of this "System"

It works by a website having access to the server mysql db (or files if its file based, not recommended) now on this website you have a donation system which takes payment for a purchased item (example: vip level 2 [1 month], Cost: Ј3.00). Once the payment has been made (most payments go through paypal) the website uses sockets to communicate with the server and update the users details.

1. Use the website to update the game db records and use the server to update in-game data. (Saves adding more loads to the server)

There is a socket plugin made by BlueG (search the plugins section on the forum), go learn php or use wordpress or if your lucky someone might make it for you.

I have very good experience in creating CMS (With ACP, UCP and custom forums) for SAMP Game modes (with mysql db) and other games too.

If you are interested give me a PM and we will discuss more details.