Compile Error after adding reaction test

Help

Код:
C:\Users\Korisnik\Desktop\Yugoslavi Trucking v.0.3.7\gamemodes\YT.pwn(1431) : error 017: undefined symbol "Provjera"
C:\Users\Korisnik\Desktop\Yugoslavi Trucking v.0.3.7\gamemodes\YT.pwn(1433) : error 017: undefined symbol "ZadnjaPoruka"
C:\Users\Korisnik\Desktop\Yugoslavi Trucking v.0.3.7\gamemodes\YT.pwn(1433) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Korisnik\Desktop\Yugoslavi Trucking v.0.3.7\gamemodes\YT.pwn(1433) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Korisnik\Desktop\Yugoslavi Trucking v.0.3.7\gamemodes\YT.pwn(1433) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Korisnik\Desktop\Yugoslavi Trucking v.0.3.7\gamemodes\YT.pwn(1433) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
Who helps me fix it REP+

Be nice if you gave the code.

You somewhere use two variables called: 'Provjera' and 'ZadnjaPoruka' and you haven't declared them yet.

Here is the code http://pastebin.com/8R64dBN6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySedeyn
Посмотреть сообщение
You somewhere use two variables called: 'Provjera' and 'ZadnjaPoruka' and you haven't declared them yet.
How to declare them?

Apparently, Provjera is a function. You forgot to create the actual function.

PHP код:
Provjera(PARAMETERS)
{

// Function code

return 1;

Please note that you have to edit 'PARAMETERS' to the correct parameters. By looking at your code, I assume it checks a string. In that case the parameter would be 'text[]'. The straight brackets are indicating that it's an array (used as a string) with an unknown size.

ZadnjaPoruka on the other hand is a variable, I guess that means muted, right?

PHP код:
new ZadnjaPoruka[MAX_PLAYERS]; // Somewhere ontop of your script. 
By declaring a variable I simply mean creating it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Apparently, Provjera is a function. You forgot to create the actual function.

PHP код:
Provjera(PARAMETERS)
{

// Function code

return 1;

Please note that you have to edit 'PARAMETERS' to the correct parameters. By looking at your code, I assume it checks a string. In that case the parameter would be 'text[]'. The straight brackets are indicating that it's an array (used as a string) with an unknown size.

ZadnjaPoruka on the other hand is a variable, I guess that means muted, right?

PHP код:
new ZadnjaPoruka[MAX_PLAYERS]; // Somewhere ontop of your script. 
By declaring a variable I simply mean creating it.
Yes,muted.

And what is Provjera supposed to do?

Where should i add
Код:
Provjera(PARAMETERS) 
{ 
    // Function code 
    return 1; 
}
there are 3 more errors
Код:
C:\Users\Korisnik\Desktop\Yugoslavi Trucking v.0.3.7\gamemodes\YT.pwn(1433) : error 017: undefined symbol "Provjera"
C:\Users\Korisnik\Desktop\Yugoslavi Trucking v.0.3.7\gamemodes\YT.pwn(1452) : error 017: undefined symbol "Pogadaj"
C:\Users\Korisnik\Desktop\Yugoslavi Trucking v.0.3.7\gamemodes\YT.pwn(1454) : error 017: undefined symbol "Pogadaj"
C:\Users\Korisnik\Desktop\Yugoslavi Trucking v.0.3.7\gamemodes\YT.pwn(1454) : warning 215: expression has no effect
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
And what is Provjera supposed to do?
it is suposed to check if the player answered the reactions test 1s,or so i think