OnPlayerEnterDynamicArea - doesn't apply on high speed

Hey,

I got areas instead of pickups (had many problems with pickups and also I needed to increase the area that player should stand at to pickup). The problem is, when I drive too fast - the code doesn't affect, only when I drive slow (not that slow). What solutions can I use to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Assuming that you are using streamer.Players positions are compared with pickup,checkpoint,etc positions to check if the player is on a checkpoint/pickup/etc every X milliseconds.X is 50ms by default.

Use Streamer_SetTickRate(rate) and set the rate to 20 or less.By default streamer updates every object/cp/pickup/etc every 50ms.So if you cross the pickup/checkpoint/etc within 50ms and you did it between two cycles then streamer won't detect you passing through the checkpoint/pickup/etc.By decreasing this rate, the CPU usage might go higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashas
Посмотреть сообщение
Assuming that you are using streamer.Players positions are compared with pickup,checkpoint,etc positions to check if the player is on a checkpoint/pickup/etc every X milliseconds.X is 50ms by default.

Use Streamer_SetTickRate(rate) and set the rate to 20 or less.By default streamer updates every object/cp/pickup/etc every 50ms.So if you cross the pickup/checkpoint/etc within 50ms and you did it between two cycles then streamer won't detect you passing through the checkpoint/pickup/etc.By decreasing this rate, the CPU usage might go higher.
I will try, thanks.