[FilterScript] Player & Car remains (Dead body & Wreckage)

What is this?

It's a simple filterscript which leaves a dead body (actor) when player dies and object wreckage when car "dies" (respawns). The time of the remains is 2 minutes before it's automatically destroyed (you can change it to different time in the filterscript).

Credits:

- Incognito for streamer plugin,
- ****** for foreach/iterator include.

Make sure to download the streamer plugin.

Pictures:

Definitions:

There is one definition in the filterscript which should concern you:
pawn Code:
#define MAX_REMAINS (25)
This definition obviously tells the script how many remains are allowed to be created.

Download:

PWN file:

AMX file:

Great use of new the actors. Good job.

This is actually pretty unique, I like it :3

though for the car thing, what if your infernus explodes and turns into a yellow wrecked pickup truck? xd

Nice job tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileys
View Post
though for the car thing, what if your infernus explodes and turns into a yellow wrecked pickup truck? xd
I know, not really the best object for it, this one resembles Walton if I'm not mistaken.

Good idea, I'll have to make a body system too so you can pick it up, drop it, store it in the trunk or hide it in the forest or ambulance to put it in a grave something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 036
View Post
Good idea, I'll have to make a body system too so you can pick it up, drop it, store it in the trunk or hide it in the forest or ambulance to put it in a grave something like that.
That is a great idea looking forward to that.

I would change this to an include instead let the user handle the implementation of when to create dead bodies.

THe car, nor the player do not "remain" after death/destruction. How can I fix that?

It's a very creative filterscript. Good idea, congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eluvian
View Post
THe car, nor the player do not "remain" after death/destruction. How can I fix that?
It works just fine, make sure you did everything correctly.

Quote:
View Post
What are the requirements to make this FS work?
0.3.7 version of SA-MP, foreach, plugin streamer.

Quote:
View Post
I have these errors:
error 017: undefined symbol "CreateActor"
error 017: undefined symbol "SetActorVirtualWorld"
error 017: undefined symbol "SetActorHealth"
error 017: undefined symbol "IsValidActor"
error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyActor"
Update your files to version 0.3.7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOSensei
View Post
Uhmmm, error?
Code:
\Server\Server\filterscripts\remain.pwn(22) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "("
\Server\Server\filterscripts\remain.pwn(42) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_gRemainsS"
\Server\Server\filterscripts\remain.pwn(42) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_gRemainsA"
\Server\Server\filterscripts\remain.pwn(42) : warning 215: expression has no effect
\Server\Server\filterscripts\remain.pwn(42) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
\Server\Server\filterscripts\remain.pwn(42) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Update your foreach include and don't make any changes in the filterscript on your own if you don't know how it works.