Who can teach me pawno language

I come from Guangdong province of China, to find a teacher to teach me edit pawno language

Contact Yahoo Mail oppo123q@yahoo.com

No one will teach you dude. You have to learn it by yourself. Download some gamemode and try to understand what they have done. It will be a tough time for you.

Just like what Shaktimaan said you have to learn it by yourself it would be hard on you but maybe after couple of weeks / months you`ll understand pawno like i did! now i`m currently working on my own gamemode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaktimaan
Посмотреть сообщение
No one will teach you dude. You have to learn it by yourself. Download some gamemode and try to understand what they have done. It will be a tough time for you.
There is no better learning website

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppo1234
Посмотреть сообщение
I come from Guangdong province of China, to find a teacher to teach me edit pawno language

Contact Yahoo Mail oppo123q@yahoo.com
The best teacher for me

> > > > > wiki.sa-mp.com

EDIT: Open your yahoo mail i sent you an email.

But I do not speak English, I used ****** to translate the

Before you can learn any programming language you need to learn some english, btw not at all

I don't think we have any native Chinese people on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy0wns
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think we have any native Chinese people on this forum.
This forum has hundreds of thousands of registered users. How can there not be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppo1234
Посмотреть сообщение
But I do not speak English, I used ****** to translate the
Programming requires you to have a good understanding of English. All function names etc. are in English. Although you COULD manage without it, it really wouldn't help your learning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckyBabe
Посмотреть сообщение
The best teacher for me

> > > > > wiki.sa-mp.com.
The wiki's purpose is to document SA-MP's API. It does NOT really teach you how to write code in PAWN. That being said, it is one of the best resources out there once you know the basics.

pawn-lang.pdf is the best place to start. ****** it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaktimaan
Посмотреть сообщение
No one will teach you dude.
Why are you saying that? I'm sure there are hundreds of people out there that would be willing to tutor someone in PAWN. Most of them would probably charge, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Why are you saying that? I'm sure there are hundreds of people out there that would be willing to tutor someone in PAWN. Most of them would probably charge, however.
Bcuz no one is so dumb and free that they will give their time in teach him PAWN, expect if he is willing to pay. I had started scripting 2 years ago and after years also i am learning and practicing. If there are hundred of people who are willing to help him in free, then tell me only 3 names out of that hundred people.