How the hell can I make that running animation? [ REP + ]

Hey guys,

how i am enable to make that thing, that running animation on that object? Like you know in singleplayer that gym, you entered that little.. i dont know how is it called right now but you was like running on it.

I need an idea or example how to create it, thanks.

Here's the animation of it:
Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid, "GYMNASIUM", "gym_tread_sprint", 4.1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1);
Код:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/run", true))
        {
		ApplyAnimation(playerid, "GYMNASIUM", "gym_tread_sprint", 4.1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1);     
	}
	return 1;

}
-Chausar

Yes, but how can i do, if the player will stay near that object and PRESS enter, it will do it, like in singleplayer? Move player on that object and start that anim? Like connect these?

by removing
PHP код:
DisableInteriorEnterExits() 
PHP код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{

DisableInteriorEnterExits();
    return 
1;

??

What?...

Aah, the walking animation when entering a interior, like in single player right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckyBabe
Посмотреть сообщение
Aah, the walking animation when entering a interior, like in single player right ?
No, He meaned that if player press 'Enter' at the Gym running machine (forgot what it called) it will make player exercise on it (running) like in singleplayer.

1.You should place the object where you want the treadmill to be.
2.use IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint function to define the location of the treadmill
3.Set "KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK" (Enter) to trigger the script in the desired range
4. TogglePlayerControllable 0 and ApplyAnimation for the player.

It looks like as the person is using the treadmill.

Idk, What his motive to do that. haha But here's the code:

Код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid, newkeys, oldkeys)
{
	if(newkeys == KEY_WALK) // Alt key, change it.
	{
		if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 7.0, 2348.4985, -1373.0328, 24.3984)) //Change the coords to the threadmill machine
		{
			ApplyAnimation(playerid, "GYMNASIUM", "gym_tread_sprint", 4.1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1); //Running animation
		}
		return 1;
	}
	return 1;
}

Thanks guys! Anyways Chausar, what is wrong with doing it? I am not the first person on the world using it.