[High Desert Prison] Guarding the prison

I believe this is the very first strict roleplay server currently running and open in samp.

What are those inmates doing..?

Here is your second buddy in isolation.

Inmate refusing Guard's order.

Trouble or not trouble?

Eat time.

Black male, grouped. Gang?

Only one inmate has good manners.

I am having fun there.

Huh. I tried that server, and, I'll be honest and I'll tell you that I liked it. But, the thing that I don't like is, that the server keeps getting up and down; means that the server keeps closing. I haven't seen a lot of bugs in it. But, yeah, it's good.

Well, We're still on beta, So /care about this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
View Post
Huh. I tried that server, and, I'll be honest and I'll tell you that I liked it. But, the thing that I don't like is, that the server keeps getting up and down; means that the server keeps closing. I haven't seen a lot of bugs in it. But, yeah, it's good.
The server is currently in BETA. And the owner always adds something new to server EVERYDAY, be it features, mapping or something else. And when something either of these new features/mapping and sort of gives something error to server such as triggering more bugs, he is forced to fix them and restart the server again after implementing new stuff.

Yeah. The server is one of the shittiest servers I have ever been in.

They took out their "best" scenes and posted them up here, login and you'll see that every player roams around like a retard and keeps talking in /b. It's no worser than a stunt-server.

spotted meself in the eating screen

-maywillis

It looks good, but why would anyone RP in a prison, why would anyone wanna get in a prison. It's better to have a Roleplay server with a prison system.

I'm in few of these pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgos
View Post
The server is currently in BETA. And the owner always adds something new to server EVERYDAY, be it features, mapping or something else. And when something either of these new features/mapping and sort of gives something error to server such as triggering more bugs, he is forced to fix them and restart the server again after implementing new stuff.
He should probably test on a separate server then. That sounds very disruptive to a gaming environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonPlay
View Post
It looks good, but why would anyone RP in a prison, why would anyone wanna get in a prison. It's better to have a Roleplay server with a prison system.
I don't like this opinion.Every server believe they have prison system.Its useless in a normal rp.
On-Post: I like the pictures, great skins,good rp scenes.