Need help with CreateDynamicObject

Translated using ****** translator
Hello everyone, I have a question, let's say I did 2 interior are nearby, but they are in different worlds first 5 interior world and the second in the world 6, if I go into the interior of which the first 5 world will be loaded into memory if the second Interior although I did not see it. Recently I have started to vanish objects created from the game, but rarely pravdo disappear, all the objects on CreateDynamicObject whether there is a plugin that monitors the objects in the case crash error output. If anyone had this problem before unsubscribe.

Для русских:

Всем привет, у меня возник вопрос, допустим я сделал 2 интерьера находящиеся рядом, но они в разных мирах, первый интерьер в 5 мире а второй в 6 мире, если я войду в первый интерьер который в 5 мире то будет грузится ли в память второй интерьер хоть я его и не вижу. В последнее время у меня начали пропадать объекты созданные из игры, редко правдо но пропадают, все объекты на CreateDynamicObject, есть ли плагин который следит за объектами и в случае креша выведит ошибку. Если у кого то раньше была эта проблема отпишитесь.

It's kinda hard understanding you, you may be better off going to the other language sections.
But from what i understand, try using Streamer_UpdateEx.