SA-MP Crash after ALT+TAB

Here is a video that I made (mind the music)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H-K...ature=*********

Just please, someone help me....

You have a mod (Cleo or something) installed that's why it iscrashing

Likely to be CLEO, could be a multitude of things though.

You do appear to have a lot of CLEO mods I haven't noticed before so I'd try taking some of them off (not to mention I believe they're not allowed on LSRP anymore!).

Try disabling the ENB, do you still get the same results? (just remove the d9.dll out of the folder).

If you've been recording whilst tabbing, then that'll cause it to crash... Mods though would have the biggest part to play in it, and SA-MP doesn't actually support mods.

Worst of all, the sheer amount of mods, and loading time when you've not even connected seems to point to a severe issue with your game.

Should see if SinglePlayer works properly (In the loading time, and the tabbing problem).

For above,

You are right, it is the ENB...

But, I hate to like smash on SA-MP but, ever since the update to the new versions (0.3.7) it has only causes this to happen. I have talked to a lot of other "modders" and people who use a lot of mods in there game, and they all said the same thing as I did. And, for me that makes videos for LSRP and other community's, I am known to have mods and for my game to look really nice. It is sad that a colormod can't do the same thing as a ENB at times, but I am trying my hardest to figure that one out ;p. Like I love SA-MP don't get me wrong, but did you ever think of the players that have mods? I mean, I have a computer that can run 98% of games on High/Ultra. But like, my GTA SA SA-MP is now acting up, freezing every few and then going back to normal, I can't alt tab now. And I have tried to put in another ENB and other sorts of things. I am also sure it is not my CLEO because I don't have CLEO's that would effect It I think.

Alright, so now we have that, as a point...

Main recommendations for anyone running mods, would be to run EVERYTHING... Installs, and programs themselves, all as admin.

No compatibility settings should NEED to be used for a properly setup setup.

Does normal SAMP work with that, or do they both have issues?

What, are you recording with as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, so now we have that, as a point...

Main recommendations for anyone running mods, would be to run EVERYTHING... Installs, and programs themselves, all as admin.

No compatibility settings should NEED to be used for a properly setup setup.

Does normal SAMP work with that, or do they both have issues?

What, are you recording with as well...
Okay, Normal SA-MP (CLEAN nothing only like my car car mods/sound mods) works like a charm

When I start adding things in, no matter what ENB it is, it always fails me and I don't know why.

I do have ASI files, can this be a problem? Maybe if I were to take some of the ASI files out it would be fixed?

And I record with shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillsbury
Посмотреть сообщение
And I record with shadowplay
Try Disabling ShadowPlay...

When tabbing with Fraps, and DXTory you crash.

Turn off the shadow timerecord feature thing, and make it simply manual, and it may fix this.

With ShadowPlay even though it's not recording, it still is.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Try Disabling ShadowPlay...

When tabbing with Fraps, and DXTory you crash.

Turn off the shadow timerecord feature thing, and make it simply manual, and it may fix this.

With ShadowPlay even though it's not recording, it still is.
So I did this,

Now it works, but when ever I record with ShadowPlay my game freezes/skips. Any ideas?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So I did this,

Now it works, but when ever I record with ShadowPlay my game freezes/skips. Any ideas?
It's to do with DirectX, and possibly the skipping now could be caused by the lag caused by the recording.

Ensure you are recording onto another drive, not the one you are playing games from.

You won't be able to fix the freezing on actually tabbing out, while recording. Usually the file that is recorded from this is also corrupt. Sometimes even need to restart your PC to fix it properly.

ShadowPlay has that feature where it records 5 minutes previously, and that causes it to record all the time.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's to do with DirectX, and possibly the skipping now could be caused by the lag caused by the recording.

Ensure you are recording onto another drive, not the one you are playing games from.

You won't be able to fix the freezing on actually tabbing out, while recording. Usually the file that is recorded from this is also corrupt. Sometimes even need to restart your PC to fix it properly.

ShadowPlay has that feature where it records 5 minutes previously, and that causes it to record all the time.
Alright, so what do you suggest I record with? I fixed the tabbing out part, but the freezing has got to stop. Maybe go back to Fraps? I would just like something that's HD and doesn't drop my FPS to shit....

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, so what do you suggest I record with? I fixed the tabbing out part, but the freezing has got to stop. Maybe go back to Fraps? I would just like something that's HD and doesn't drop my FPS to shit....
If you're recording onto the drive you are running the game from, or even onto the C drive, you will have his issue.

If your computer isn't installed properly in respects of drivers, this can happen.

If your computer isn't capable of doing this, this can happen.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're recording onto the drive you are running the game from, or even onto the C drive, you will have his issue.

If your computer isn't installed properly in respects of drivers, this can happen.

If your computer isn't capable of doing this, this can happen.
So I stopped using fraps and shadowplay, my game still does it. Do you think its because of some .asi's?

See, I went to Shadowplay Live Support, and they indeed told me its something to do with Shadowplay (for me). I tried disabling Shadow mode, but my game still crashes on alt tab? But when Shadowplay is off all together it works fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardude01
Посмотреть сообщение
See, I went to Shadowplay Live Support, and they indeed told me its something to do with Shadowplay (for me). I tried disabling Shadow mode, but my game still crashes on alt tab? But when Shadowplay is off all together it works fine.
Because as I said, there is a problem with recording whilst GTA is running... It's not to only do with ShadowPlay... It does the same with Fraps, and DXTory.

"ShadowPlay Live Support" will state that it is to do with ShadowPlay as when ShadowPlay is disabled, for it to work, makes them think the issue is with ShadowPlay.

Yet all it is, is that you can't alt-tab, whilst recording... And that, is why ShadowPlay, has issues as it's constantly recording, when it's enabled.

Windows-Mode may be something to play around with to see if it effects it, though I doubt it's useful.

Disabling ShadowPlay, compared to actually turning it off, are the main differences in this situation.

If you accidentally alt tab awhile recording something, just exit from fraps and then enter the game and you won't crash thats what I do, but I think the video file doesn't save if I'm correct.