[FilterScript] Ignore System - The best way to prevent arguments!

Ignore System
The best way to prevent arguments!
Information

This filterscript will help you prevent arguments hosted by players, and at the same time prevent them from getting muted by administrators or/and in serious trouble beforehand.

Commands

This filterscript counts with two basic-general commands, which are:
  • /ignore (id/name) - Add a player to your ignore list.
  • /unignore (id/name) - Remove a player from your ignore list.
It also counts with three messaging commands, which are:
  • /pm (id/name) (message) - Sends a private message to a player.
  • /w and /whisper - Whispers to players surrounding you.
  • /me - Sends an action message to everyone, if "'s" is found at the start, then it will be auto-placed in the correct spot.
Use

To ignore a player use /ignore followed by a player's id or name, and then both players won't see each others messages for now on. And to unignore a player use /unignore followed by a player's id or name, and then both players will see each others messages again (both players have to be unignoring each other so that they can see their messages again).

Requirements

To use this filterscript, you must get the following, that's if you don't have them yet:
Exceptions

Ignoring an RCON Administrator has no effect. The sender just like the administrator(s) will be able to see each others messages. This also prevents players from ignoring administrators to disrespect others or/and carry on with their argument.

Extra

This filterscript also counts with functions which handle messages in a proper manner by word-skipping the message making it output in multiple lines if necessary - originally implemented in rz_messages.inc.

Screenshots

Download

Ignore System - Pastebin - #1 paste tool since 2002

Additional

This thread is also available in Spanish / Espaсol, click here and you will be redirected to it automatically!

Wow. Looks really nice. Seems to be quite useful for almost any type of server.

Nice job.

That's some cool stuff.Finally another good release after a long time buddy.

Good job
Very cool system.

Good one! Keep it up! +REP!

I think you forgot to change the filename.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
I think you forgot to change the filename.
Yeah, I forgot. It really saves time copying/pasting the same style from your other threads. Anyway, thank you for noticing that, I've changed it.

And thank you guys for your nice words!

Simple, useful. Good job.

rip flame wars

Good job!