[FilterScript] Color System

INFO
Hello sa-mp forum! I had a idea to make color system such that player can buy two colors for him, sell them and change them. I'm not proffesional scripter, so that's not good script i think. But give your feedback is this good or usless and bad?

IMAGES

DOWNLOAD
UPDATED! - Added saving.
Solidfiles
Pastebin

pawn Код:
// This was just for testing.
CMD:money(playerid, params[])
{
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 999999999);
    return 1;
}

Wow, this wouldn't be good in a roleplay server! Also, you would be better adding a pastebin link, imo it's easier to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, this wouldn't be good in a roleplay server! Also, you would be better adding a pastebin link, imo it's easier to use.
Okay, i added pastebin!

You should consider using "switch" & "case", they're much better than using "if" statements all the time, check them out on the wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
You should consider using "switch" & "case", they're much better than using "if" statements all the time, check them out on the wiki
I see, thanks.

I've a suggestion
it would be good if you can decrease the costs of the colors and script saving system using y_ini so the player can save his color and when he login into the game again he can use his color without lossing it.
Sorry for typos, reply posted from iPhone and i cannot turn off the auto words filter.

Wow, That's Good Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohanedZzZ
Посмотреть сообщение
I've a suggestion
it would be good if you can decrease the costs of the colors and script saving system using y_ini so the player can save his color and when he login into the game again he can use his color without lossing it.
Sorry for typos, reply posted from iPhone and i cannot turn off the auto words filter.
Hmmm... I see, thank you for your suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnick
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, That's Good Thanks
Thank you, Please!

Looks alright. In the future look into easier editable configurations, in this case you could have defined the price of each color so that the users of the script can adjust it to their liking.

Good one , it may be useful!