Ban problems

Hey guys,

i have another problem and this time, with my ban command, i cant solve it, couse i do not see any problems with it.

This is my /ban command.

Код:
CMD:ban(playerid, params[])
{
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pALevel] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, colorba, "You do not have enough level to use this command.");
	new string[128],userid, reason[48];
	if(sscanf(params, "us[48]", userid, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, coloru, "Usage: /ban id reason");
	if(userid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, colors, "You inserted wrong id!");
	if(PlayerInfo[userid][pALevel] > 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, colorerror, "You cant ban admin.");
	format(string,sizeof(string),"Admin %s ban player %s: %s",GetName(playerid),GetName(userid),reason);
	SendClientMessageToAll(cadmin,string);
	Ban(userid);
 	return 1;
}
It bans the player correctly, but when i ban him (write the command) after the ban is done, the server crashes and it kind of like lags. Banned user disconnect, i disconnect, but both of us are still enabled to be seen in player list (in client window), so yeah, thanks.

may be here's your problem

try commenting this statement

pawn Код:
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pALevel] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, colorba, "You do not have enough level to use this command.");
    if(sscanf(params, "us[48]", userid, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, coloru, "Usage: /ban id reason");
    if(userid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, colors, "You inserted wrong id!");
    if(PlayerInfo[userid][pALevel] > 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, colorerror, "You cant ban admin.");
    format(string,sizeof(string),"Admin %s ban player %s: %s",GetName(playerid),GetName(userid),reason);
    BanEx(userid, reason);
    return 1;
}
Try this, if it wont work please tell me .

What exactly it's this problem?
Anyway, 'SendClientMessageToAll(cadmin, ......), looks weird, and I'm not sure if it's good.
Better if you make a stock:

pawn Код:
stock SendMessageToAdmin(color, string[])
{
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[i][pALevel] >= 1)
        {
            SendClientMessage(i, color, string);
        }
    }
}
pawn Код:
{
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(userid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, colors, "You inserted wrong id!");
    SendMessageToAdmin(-1, string);
    Ban(userid);
    return 1;
}

If our both codes won't work , use my Admin System's Script Advanced Ban System : Code Below
pawn Код:
{
    new id, reason[50], string[128], banned[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pALevel] >= 2)
    {
    if(sscanf(params, "uz", id, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /ban [playerid] [reason(optional)]");
    GetPlayerName(id, banned, sizeof(banned));
    format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has been banned by %s, reason: %s", banned, GetName(playerid), reason);
    SendClientMessageToAll(0xFF0000C8, string);
    new str[3600];
    new year, month, day;
    getdate(year, month, day);
    format(str,128,"{FFFFFF}You have been banned by {00FFF2}%s {FFFFFF}for {7C44EB}%s {FFFFFF}on [%d/%d/%d].\nIf you think you were banned unfairly please appeal at [url]www.Your-Web.com.\nIf[/url] you think you were bugged please relog.\nTake a screenshot of this and post at the appeal , you are required to do this.",GetName(playerid), reason, day, month, year);
    ShowPlayerDialog(id, DIALOG_SHOW_INFO2, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FF0000}Banned", str, "Ok", "Cancel");
    BanEx(id, reason);
    }
    else SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You are not authorized to use this command");
    return 1;
}
The GetName(playerid) stock :
pawn Код:
stock GetName(playerid)
{
    new
        pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
    return pName;
}
I hope i helped.

"cadmin" is color, so it has nothing to do with it

Use the Ban System i gave you.

No I cant, it will be messy, i have my own administration system and it looks itself. I cant throw the dialog to the middle of admin commands, i need to have it the same, as other commands.

Match your syntax with this it works perfectly
Код:
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 3) {
            new PID; //define the playerid we wanna ban
            new reason[64]; //the reason, put into a string
            new str[128]; //a new message string
            new Playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], Adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; //defines the function with the playername we wanna get
            GetPlayerName(playerid, Adminname, sizeof(Adminname)); //defines the function with the adminname we wanna get
 	  		GetPlayerName(PID, Playername, sizeof(Playername));
            if(sscanf(params, "us[64]", PID,reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /kick [playerid] [reason]"); //tell sscanf if the parameters/the syntax is written wrong to return a message (PID and the reason used here)

if(!IsPlayerConnected(PID)) // if the ID is wrong or not connected, return a message! (PID used here)
                return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Player is not connected!");

format(str, sizeof(str), "'%s' has been banned by administrator '%s'. Reason: %s ", Playername, Adminname, reason); //format the string we've defined to send the message, playername and adminname are used to receive the information about the names
		SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED, str); //send that message to all
  		Ban(PID); //Ban the playerid we've defined

}
        else //if he has not got the permissions
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You have to be level 5 to use that command!"); //return this message
        }
        return 1;
    }