a problem with YSI

i have uploaded the server into FTP
when i create an account it says in logs "ysi error ini open could not find or create file"
but in my PC it works fine.

Permissions are perfectly Alright?
Are you actually moving something with Data in it or its just empty?

explain more, but everything is alright.
EDIT:The host is windows, all files transfer successfully, except .so "plugins" so i think no problems?

.so plugins are for Linux-based servers/computers, that's not an issue with yours.
Did you make all the folders under /scriptfiles?

Bible i did make all folders, they are already created, as i said it works fine in my PC, it creates the account and everything works fine, except in the host it shows the same dialog OnPlayerRequestClass and they use .dll so it's windows..

i've searched in ****** about this problem "So many people posts" the same problem in the same host "vortex host" but i dunno how they fixed it or what they've done.

Try setting your permissions to 777 in your FTP.

What permissions / sorry explain more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoniohl
Посмотреть сообщение
What permissions / sorry explain more
Assuming you are using Filezilla as your FTP manager.
http://www.cubecartforums.org/docs/a...rectories.html

I had this problem too..Linux is supporting small/big letters..That's mean if in your script you save player data like this: "Accounts/%s" and in ftp the folder name is "accounts" it'll not work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenway
Посмотреть сообщение
I had this problem too..Linux is supporting small/big letters..That's mean if in your script you save player data like this: "Accounts/%s" and in ftp the folder name is "accounts" it'll not work..
both are the same i've checked them.
Edit: i did set the permission's to all folders to 777, it's not working :/

"*** YSI Error: INI_Open could not find or create file"