House interiors objects

Sometimes when I use the map editor to add new house interiors, the default ones everything is okay with the test mode and the objects appear and everything but when I always go to the coordinates in game and the right interior, these objects are most of the time are gone, it always mixes up between different interiors. Sometimes it happens in three interiors and sometimes in everything. I've tried teleporting to those houses in a blank script and the bug is still there. It is really weird..

Make sure you are in the right interior house, virtual world, and the coordinate of the house

I am in the right interior otherwise I wouldn't be seeing the house itself and i'd fall down.

I had the same problem and I think that is a characteristic of GTA SA that can not be changed. This happens me in the Burglary houses. Those interiors are empty if you contemplate them with the map editor. Then the objects are created when you enter in the game, with random pre-defined distribution (but always accordingly with the rooms). I think the idea was to use them for different purposes.

Anyway, you can also use "RemoveBuildingForPlayer" at connecting to remove unwanted stuff from those interiors.

It happens if you visit too many interiors in a short period of a time, its GTA: SA bug. cannot be fixed scriptwise.