A prison rp server?

I don't know where else to post this, but is there actually even a single prison rp server? Or are they even still played and/or are active? I've browsed the sa-mp client for a while and I haven't found one yet.

I don't think there is, But some scripts were released so I guess you could make your own. Most Prison Servers go down after a few weeks, They don't seem to last long.

LSRP?

LS-RP is not a prison roleplay cause it has Prison System it doesnt mean it's a prison roleplay.

There are many prison roleplay servers in SA-MP but most of them wasn't unique.!

NGRP Like me.

I'm still scripting on mine when I have free time, I had planned it in december, and it's still being edited. Shouldn't take much longer I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
LS-RP is not a prison roleplay cause it has Prison System it doesnt mean it's a prison roleplay.

There are many prison roleplay servers in SA-MP but most of them wasn't unique.!
The prison system has more inmates then other servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
The prison system has more inmates then other servers.
Its LSRP, so Meh...... And you're from the us (If you're who I think you are) and your grammar is AMAZING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
Посмотреть сообщение
Its LSRP, so Meh...... And you're from the us (If you're who I think you are) and your grammar is AMAZING!!!
What's so meh about LSRP?
I'm from the UK
and thanks xx

My question states I am looking for a server or asking/inquiring if any of them still exist. I am well aware of LS-RP and do have an account there and have had one since 2007. My problem isn't that I cannot find a prison RP system in one of the various roleplay servers, but that I am looking for an actual server dedicated to that.