What should i remove in my OnDialogResponse.pwn for registration to work?

Hello, what should i remove from my OnDialogResponse.pwn to make register system works fine? i'm newb at scripting please help.. :/
Here is my OnDialogResponse.pwn :
https://www.mediafire.com/?m36ah3nbb3d88be

What exactly is not working? Can you explain your issue a little more detailed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
What exactly is not working? Can you explain your issue a little more detailed?
Everytime when i join my sever i need to register myself..

In most cases, that's because the server can't create/access the file/folder/database in which the userdata should be saved. Are you using MySQL or a file based saving method? If you're using MySQL, make sure that the database is connected and the queries get executed without errors. If you use file based, make sure that all folders are created, and watch out for the case sensitivity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
In most cases, that's because the server can't create/access the file/folder/database in which the userdata should be saved. Are you using MySQL or a file based saving method? If you're using MySQL, make sure that the database is connected and the queries get executed without errors. If you use file based, make sure that all folders are created, and watch out for the case sensitivity.
i'm using mysql and here is the mysql.log
Код:
[17:01:32] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage0")
[17:01:32] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage1")
[17:01:32] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage2")
[17:01:32] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage3")
[17:03:16] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("ReceivedPrize")
[17:03:47] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnQueryFinish(i)] - (error #1054) Unknown column 'XP' in 'field list'
[17:05:57] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("ReceivedPrize")
[17:06:28] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnQueryFinish(i)] - (error #1054) Unknown column 'XP' in 'field list'
[17:07:28] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("ReceivedPrize")
[17:08:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage0")
[17:08:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage1")
[17:08:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage2")
[17:08:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage3")
[17:08:49] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("ReceivedPrize")
[17:08:59] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnQueryFinish(i)] - (error #1054) Unknown column 'XP' in 'field list'

Do you have a field labeled XP in your database?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepko
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have a field labeled XP in your database?
I dont have i think

The problem is your using Next Generation Gaming's script.

You can fix this by getting a different script.

Problem Solved.

Abagail stop being a troll, anyone can use anything they like.

Damn, so many unneeded replies in this topic, holy crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0GreSiVe
Посмотреть сообщение
i'm using mysql and here is the mysql.log
Код:
[17:01:32] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage0")
[17:01:32] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage1")
[17:01:32] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage2")
[17:01:32] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage3")
[17:03:16] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("ReceivedPrize")
[17:03:47] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnQueryFinish(i)] - (error #1054) Unknown column 'XP' in 'field list'
[17:05:57] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("ReceivedPrize")
[17:06:28] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnQueryFinish(i)] - (error #1054) Unknown column 'XP' in 'field list'
[17:07:28] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("ReceivedPrize")
[17:08:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage0")
[17:08:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage1")
[17:08:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage2")
[17:08:19] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("dgGateFlage3")
[17:08:49] [WARNING] CMySQLResult::GetRowDataByName - field not found ("ReceivedPrize")
[17:08:59] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnQueryFinish(i)] - (error #1054) Unknown column 'XP' in 'field list'
Be sure to add all the (!complete) database tables in the database. The script can't find a lot of fields so it doesn't execute all the queries.
The advice I read in this topic that is helpful however, is to get a different gamemode. The NGG gamemode was not released to the public, and therefor might not have everything included that is required to run it (database dump, config files, whatever).