FPS Losing plzz help

hi guys my FPS Gets Low nowdays When i joined SA:MP I hav 300 400 FPS
and after some week it automaticly reduces and now i hav 40 20 30 Average FPS
Plzz Help
Nothing problem with my RAM i hav 400 FPS now its loosing

1 GB RAM

Screen Before I Which i hav 300 FPS now its loosing itself

Hm, do you currently have 'Frame Limiter' option toggled 'On' in the SAMP IG settings? Are other program's using more of your CPU's speed than before, most times it's the CPU usage that causes a drop in FPS, but of course RAM can be a contributing factor. Try running your task manager, navigate to 'Processes', and end any processes that you know for creation you do not need. Bearing in mind I have 4GB RAM and 2.7GHz CPU; I only get a stable 40FPS mate.
Anyway, let me know how you got on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenilX
View Post
hi guys my FPS Gets Low nowdays When i joined SA:MP I hav 300 400 FPS
and after some week it automaticly reduces and now i hav 40 20 30 Average FPS
Plzz Help
Nothing problem with my RAM i hav 400 FPS now its loosing

1 GB RAM

Screen Before I Which i hav 300 FPS now its loosing itself

Why do you need 400 FPS when you have good FPS at 40.

Start and type in dxdiag, then give us your specs.

Otherwise, this is a common problem that a lot of gta players misunderstand. You could be playing on 800x600 and after returning from your 'break' it somehow changed over to your monitor's resolution. So go in ESC >> Options >> Display and tweak with the settings.

Here My Specs From dxdiag i cant take a screen due to my Internet Uploading problem
OS Windows XP PRofectional SP3
Proceser Intel ® Pentium ® 4 CPU 3.00Ghz (2 CPU)
Memory 1014MB RAM 1 GB
Direct X 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904

Quote:
Originally Posted by zLucifer
View Post
Hm, do you currently have 'Frame Limiter' option toggled 'On' in the SAMP IG settings? Are other program's using more of your CPU's speed than before, most times it's the CPU usage that causes a drop in FPS, but of course RAM can be a contributing factor. Try running your task manager, navigate to 'Processes', and end any processes that you know for creation you do not need. Bearing in mind I have 4GB RAM and 2.7GHz CPU; I only get a stable 40FPS mate.
Anyway, let me know how you got on.
i dont know my Fram Limiter is on or Of i dont know the Section of it where i can Dissable it ?
i disabled Frame Limiter From My GTA SA OPTIONS DISPLAY> ADVANCED>Framlimiter

Quote:
View Post
i dont know my Fram Limiter is on or Of i dont know the Section of it where i can Dissable it ?
i disabled Frame Limiter From My GTA SA OPTIONS DISPLAY> ADVANCED>Framlimiter
So you have disabled the Frame Limiter? And you haven't seen an increase in FPS? I can't see you having 400 FPS with a Pentium 4, and 1GB RAM, I only get a stable 40 like I say, and I have 2.7 Dual Core, and 4GB RAM, so it could of been a bug with Fraps, the software you appear to be using to capture the FPS. Anyway, I would not desperately find a resolve to this if I was you, as 40FPS is reasonable and will run smoothly to the naked eye. Do not worry about FPS.

if you haven't already, try navigating to the Advanced Option in Graphics on the IG Pause menu, and note down your settings for me.

no 40 fps and now it deacreases to 20 21 .ect when i go to Stunt places in some server it FPS lags me
when i hav 400 FPS it doesnt lags me in stunt places plzz help i want my 400 FPS Back its not bug by Fraps
im playing with FPS Lag in samp it deacreases in some places some times i get 7FPS

If you try to record a video the fps will reduce due to FRAPS.This is has nothing to do with SAMP.The fault is FRAPS program. A lot of people having problems recording a video with LAG(FPS)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
View Post
If you try to record a video the fps will reduce due to FRAPS.This is has nothing to do with SAMP.The fault is FRAPS program. A lot of people having problems recording a video with LAG(FPS)!
im not recoding with FRAPS im playing without fraps i get a low fps as 20 16 fps lossing in stunting places
look when i joined samp i hav 400 FPS its lossing lossing to now i only hav 20 FPS and it also lows more more
i need my 400 FPS Back
plzzz help i hav 400 FPS in SAMP when i joined it after some weeks my samp became very very Laggy plzz help i cant play with 14 19 20 FPS

there is nothing problem with my pc specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
fraps is not my problem i dont want record with i said my game becaming low fps before my game has no lags it was runing smothly
now days my game becam slower and more laga i cant play races coz other players hav good fps and i lower than them i always geting last position in race now my fps is in 16 20 10 9 .ect plzz help me to get my smother game back im troubling too much
i cant enjoy my samp since 1 year coz of my lagging game

Guys what happen plzz help me guys plzzz im bieng disturbed of 16 20 FPS Plzzz

Maybe there is a unwanted program running on your computer go to Task Manger click off all unwanted programs that you don't need (Recommend Razer Cortex Program if you don't know what programs that is okay to close without needing it for your pc to run) or just go to task manger right click on GTA_SA right click > Set Proity to High.

Which is your GPU ? Do you have any mods installed? Also make sure that your drivers are up-to-date.

i hav no Mods no programs runing i endprosor many programs and i still get 20 FPS
No Framelimiter On
If i on it 20 FPS Same

1 GB RAM
GPU Intel R Express Chipset family
GPU Mem 128 MB

My friend has this same gpu and mem but he is 4 gb ram he doesnt get laged

Plzzz Help Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i hav no Mods no programs runing i endprosor many programs and i still get 20 FPS
No Framelimiter On
If i on it 20 FPS Same

1 GB RAM
GPU Intel R Express Chipset family
GPU Mem 128 MB

My friend has this same gpu and mem but he is 4 gb ram he doesnt get laged
128MB and 400 FPS my ass.
You're now getting the real FPS you deserve with those specs.