Los Angeles Police Department - Rank Insignia

Hello,

With the release of Sa:mp 0.3.7 new Police Insignia objects are added to the game. On the internet I already found which ranks the insignia represents, except for one. The LAPD does not mention the insignia with only 1 stripe.

Does anyone know if this insignia is made up by the sa:mp devs or is it actually used by the LAPD? If yes, what rank does it represent?

I have seen insignia with two or more arrows but i suppose the above single one doesn't exists in real.

Maybe you can name it as a Police Commander.

I think it's the Cadet insignia. Not sure though.

I don't even think this exists in SA:MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's the Cadet insignia. Not sure though.
That would make sense..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't even think this exists in SA:MP.
Yes it does, like I said in the opening post, it's added in 0.3.7. The picture even shows its object-id.

COD NOT SA-MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSMaX
Посмотреть сообщение
COD NOT SA-MP
What?

Probably got mixed up with US army's rank. I assume they added it just for no reason at all since lspd is actually a fictional faction representing a RL faction.

Seeing as the LSPD is based off the LAPD as far as I am aware. The one chevron does not actually exist in real life. The lowest that is possible are two chevrons, which equals the Police Officer III rank. Police Officer I's (probationary officers) and Police Officer II's do not have any chevrons to identify their rank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneider
Посмотреть сообщение
That would make sense..

Yes it does, like I said in the opening post, it's added in 0.3.7. The picture even shows its object-id.
Wasn't aware.

My bad.