Streaming & Drawing distances problems (Streamer)

Could anybody explain me, why the object is showing up, when I am in a different distance (closer) than I have specified in my code?

~188 meters away from object.

~187 meters away from object.

Map is being loaded in OnGameModeInit from *.txt files (I have set stream and draw distances to 2000, just to make sure it's going to pop up, but it doesn't):
pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, fPos[0], fPos[1], fPos[2], fRot[0], fRot[1], fRot[2], VIRTUAL_DEFAULT, 0, -1, 2000.0, 2000.0);
Specified object in *.txt file:
Код:
CreateDynamicObject(11439, 2603.85693, -1932.16260, 4.26190,   0.00000, 0.00000, -90.12000);

Just guessing here...

Might it have something to do with the model? Have you tried a different model?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
Just guessing here...

Might it have something to do with the model? Have you tried a different model?
Not the fix for sure.

PHP код:
native CreateDynamicObject(modelidFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:rxFloat:ryFloat:rzworldid = -1interiorid = -1playerid = -1Float:streamdistance 200.0Float:drawdistance 0.0); 
I think maximum streamdistance is 200. I'm not sure.

Nope, defaultstreamdistance is 200, you can set it higher or lower if you want to.

Also, 2000 isn't a logical distance, if you want a higher distance use 400 for example.
Well, but that isn't the problem for sure, maybe a glitch with the object.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flori
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope, defaultstreamdistance is 200, you can set it higher or lower if you want to.

Also, 2000 isn't a logical distance, if you want a higher distance use 400 for example.
Well, but that isn't the problem for sure, maybe a glitch with the object.
That's what I mean, even though I've set distance (stream and draw) to 200, and I was 188 meters away, it hasn't poped up on my screen, same with 2000.0 value, no matter what.

I will try different object later on, but I don't believe it's related to the model/object in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
That's what I mean, even though I've set distance (stream and draw) to 200, and I was 188 meters away, it hasn't poped up on my screen, same with 2000.0 value, no matter what.

I will try different object later on, but I don't believe it's related to the model/object in any way.
i was like 5 times far away as you and could still see it
(note: it was the only object on the whole server)

so i guess the streamer is okay.
i think this could be caused by having too many objects in the area.

like, you have all your objects set to 2000 so there's a lot of objects streamed in for you
and the streamer is temporary "disabling" some that are further away to be abel to
uphold the illusion of having exceeded the samp max. objects limit.
ya.. if there's like LOTS of objects in the area

so tell us, how many objects are in that area? (roughly)
and what's their stream/draw distance?