Burning players can't fire weapons

I'm guessing this has been posted before, but honestly, this bug has been around for ages and it's incredibly annoying. I'm not sure what it would entail, but if you could remove the gun animation breaking/looping when you're on fire, that'd be great.

MTA has already fixed this issue, so I'm sure it's possible in SAMP.

Maybe you could use cleo animations? But I don't recommend it tho, I never used cleo, and will never.

As far as I know,this bug don't show you that the player is shooting,but the player he is shooting at would take the dmg..

If a player is burning; try removing their weapons with SetPlayerArmedWeapon. You can use something like this:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=490436

to check if the player is burning or not(IsPlayerBurning).

If singleplayer does it, then chances are the game limits it.

Just because MTA does something, doesn't mean it's even able to be done on sa-mp.

Not that I think anyone has mentioned it before.

This is not a BUG. Speak with more wisdom.

If you are burning, would you take out a fucking M4, reload it, aim it on the rascals burning you, and shoot?

No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLikeYouDo
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are burning, would you take out a fucking M4, reload it, aim it on the rascals burning you, and shoot?

No.
People in real life also don't take 20 M4 shots to the torso before they go down - this is mainly relevant to how OP fire weapons are in DM servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
This isn't a bug, it's just behaviour you don't like.
Exactly.

@Orma: Just give up, this won't be taken out, MTA is dumb for taking this out. Since when, in any game, would you be able to pull out any weapon (even your fist) and use it while burning? Do you realize how bad it feels to be burned alive? Let's see how long you can hold a lighter under your hand; after you do that for a while punch somebody with your burnt hand (it's hard enough to make a fist with this pain).

I'm not trying to come off as a jerk or anything - that was far from my intent.
My point is simply that firing while burning is a feature of the original game, of which SA:MP is meant to be a simple multiplayer modification.

If it is of the owner's opinion that you shouldn't be able to shoot while burning, then who am I to contest him. I was just innocently reporting (what I thought was) a bug.